BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGuerlain
Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care

Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care

Buy Guerlain Eye Creams - Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care 5ml/0.16oz (Promotional Travel Size)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care!
How would you rate this product?
Khristi S.
Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care uploaded by Khristi S.
Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care uploaded by Khristi S.
In the 10 days that I have used both the eye cream and the face oil, there's a noticeable difference. I do not have those dry spots on my cheeks. But the REAL difference has been around my eye area.
Shannon M.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this product for my under eye bags. Tightens them up beautifully without any residual residue left after use, which makes it great for use before makeup if you want that extra pick me up.
Cheryl  W.
I am avid about my skincare and this eye cream is one of my favorites. I use it at night and wake up with tighter skin under my eyes. I can really tell just how much this makes a difference when I forget to apply it because the puffiness is always worse when I don't use it. It's pricy but for the results, it's worth it.
Angel R.
Poulsbo, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Smells decadent and works just as beautifully as the rest of the Guerlain Abeille Royals line.
Rikki A.
St Louis Park, MN
I love this product as it really hydrates my under eyes and makes my skin look youthful and feel soft. This helps reduce the puffy effect under my eyes and is a daily staple in my skincare routine. This is a great product
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Great product for lifting the eyes I love it it's kind of pricey though but really works wonders have to get more running out of it.
Britney C.
I am a eye cream junkie! I have literally used every brand there is from high end to drugstore so I'm pretty picky. I don't really think any eye cream is going to magically fix my under eye bags, lines, etc like a lot of people but I expect to help. This product did help with the puffiness and honestly did help some with the fine lines under my eyes! However for the price I'm not sure I would repurchase because for 1 the actual full size product comes in a jar and I've recently switched all my skin care products and stopped using anything in jars because it actually takes away the benefits of any product and 2nd this does have a perfume smell and I don't see how any skin care product especially something for the delicate skin under the eyes could be good for u with perfume.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this eye cream. I mostly use Tatcha products now a days, but a SA at Sephora recommended this eye cream to me. Other than trying some of their make-up previously, I had not tried any of their skincare products. I am always looking for eye products that live up to their claims, and this eye cream does not disappoint. If you are in the market for a new eye cream, I highly recommend getting a sample of this eye cream and giving it a go. :)
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
I put this on before bed, and when I woke up it looked like I was a brand new person! My eyes were practically glowing and I looked so well rested! I am super happy with the results of this product that I now keep it fully stocked in my bathroom!
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this I cream it definitely gives year I little more tightening feeling overtime and my under eyes looked more bright and awake I definitely noticed that it took away the puffiness. Definitely worth the money and I would recommend it

Looking for your answer?