Guerlain 'Abeille Royale' Rich Day Cream

This new rich day cream by Guerlain transforms your skin immediately and over time, smoothing wrinkles and minimizing fine lines day after day for skin that is firmed, smoothed and glows with youthful radiance. Its unique balm texture brings instant comfort and nourishment to your skin. Bee products are some of the world's most effective natural healing substances. Guerlain research has extracted their active powers to create Abeille Royale, a skin care program that works with a repairing concentrate to stimulate the key mechanisms of the healing process at every level of the skin to continuously help repair wrinkles and loss of tissue firmness. Brand: GUERLAIN. Style Name: Guerlain 'Abeille Royale' Rich Day Cream. Style Number: 5219612.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain 'Abeille Royale' Rich Day Cream!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
This stuff is expensive to say the least (hence the name), but it instantly transforms your skin. As you continue to use, you'll notice wrinkles and fine lines are minimized, the skin is firmed, smoothed and ultimately glows with a youthful radiance.
Terrin H.
I really liked this product. Skin felt moisturized without feeling greasy and my makeup went on over it very nicely.
Chrissy J.
Complete hydration for thirsty skin! Never have I used a product for three days and seen such dramatic softening of the skin in such a short time! Guerlin elrich day cream goes above and beyond the call of duty!
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Didn't see much of difference with this cream it's great in texture and has a pleasant smell but didn't love the product. It's expensive not worth all that money.
Luiza O.
Portland , OR
I love love love LOVE this moisturizer! It's so soft and creamy and leaves my face so smooth! I've been using it for a few months and it has really helped restore moisture to my dry skin as well as even out and brighten my skin tone. I will keep coming back again and again for this, and it is worth every penny!
Tamara H.
New Castle, DE
This product is very good, has very good quality and is composed with very good ingredients. The product would buy again. And I would also recommend it to everyone. I buy again the product because it's very good, but the product have elevate price
Julie M.
Moisturizing but not much else. If I'm going to pay this much for a product I expect to see some sort of results after 60 days of use.
anne M.
New Hartford, NY
I fell in love with this Day Cream from Guerlain as sample and rushed out to buy the full size. The cream is so moisturizing on my dry skin and works well with my makeup. I would buy this product again but it is a bit pricey. Guerlain makes the best skincare products in the market today.
Shannon S.
Lancaster, CA
I never really strike gold when searching for a new mouisturizer that suits my sensitive, eczema prone skin. When I first heard my best friend raving about this rich day cream, I knew I had to try this. Guerlain has been well known for their high end cosmetics, so I knew this Abeille Royal Day Cream would be worth it. I was absolutely right. The scent is so pleasant and fresh! The cream is not watery at all. It is super thick and leaves my face feeling so soft and awakened. I definitely bought a backup, and recommended to all my friends.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :) Love this line

Looking for your answer?