Guerlain Abeille Royale Night Cream for Unisex

Guerlain Abeille Royale Night Cream

Anti-Wrinkle and Firming. A formula made with honey and natural curative ingredients treat skin by repairing fine lines and wrinkles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Abeille Royale Night Cream for Unisex!
Galveston , TX
A little pricey but worth it. My skin is very dry so I apply this after washing my face in the evening before bed. My face drinks up the moisture & is more supple in the morning. A little goes a long way
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Houston
Purchased at: Dillard's
Very expensive but my favorite night moisturizer. Soft and gentle, looks oily but isn’t at all. I feel like my skin looks better in the morning when I use.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love this stuff! The downside for me is how heavily fragrances it is, but it does feel amazing, and my face always looks refreshed come morning!
Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Lakewood, CO
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Seriously the most expensive night cream i have ever purchased.  Product smells and feels luxurious and i feel like a million bucks if i don't think about my wallet.  You can see almost instant results- skin feels smoother and more radiant!  A little bit goes a long way!
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
New Castle, DE
really good product #mask #face #cute #beautiful #pretty #beauty #hair #makeup #girl #love #beautiful #fashion #happy #cute #selfie #smile #nature #instalike #fitness #nofilter #amazing #life #makeup #model #motivation #webstagram #sweet
Oily, Combination, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Markham, ON
I like heavier night creams, but not too heavy that my skin feels greasy, this one works great on me. I like the texture and the way it smells. Also my skin feels soft.
Combination / Sun Damage, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Fine Lines