Guerlain Abeille Royale Night Cream 50ml/1.7oz

To complete the action of the Abeille Royale Youth Serum, Guerlain has developed an Abeille Royale skincare routine devoted to the correction of wrinkles and loss of firmness. This rich and comfortable night cream replenishes your skin while you sleep. The structured, creamy and reassuring emulsion glides onto the skin like silk. Its original and workable texture is a pure delight as soon as it is applied. Enriched with royal jelly, the Pure Royal Concentrate accelerates night time skin repair and regeneration* Polymerised film-forming and moisturising agents help to fully and lastingly hydrate the skin, night after night. The result is a soft, high-tech and beneficial cream that reduces signs of fatigue upon waking, smoothes out wrinkles and plumps the face. An ideal partner for a fresh complexion in the morning. Regenerated night after night, the skin defends itself better against the assaults of time. Wrinkles fill out and the face regains its vitality. The sunny and radiant Abeille Royale fragrance diffuses honeyed scents, set off with mimosa and broom, and woven with fresh grass. A daily treat presented in honeycomb-shaped jars with a gem-like stopper sealed with the Guerlain emblem: the bee. Highly sophisticated textures and advanced technology to give the skin all the repairing power of bee products. Guerlain definitively pursues its quest for perfection to offer women even more performance in terms of wrinkle correction and firmness. 50ml

Para qual idade usae ?
Start your review of Guerlain Abeille Royale Night Cream 50ml/1.7oz!
Product Highlights
“This is a very nourishing night cream, I get dry skin in the winter and find this keeps my skin supple so I don’t need oil on my skin. Totally would recommend this.” in 3 reviews
northridge
Guerlain has always been one of my favorite brands ever. This is a very nourishing cream. This cream works its magic over night and you wake up feeling a looking fresh and plump. It is a bit pricey. But worth every dime
Combination / Fine Lines / Puffiness
I love a lux eye cream. Guerlain looks expensive and it IS. I wish you got more cream but it was super moisturizing and thick. Def. night time use only. My skin felt plump and doft in the morning-I would buy again.
Combination / Sun Damage, Dark Spots / Dry Eyes
I have dry skin so I've been looking for a luxurious moisturizing night cream that helps with wrinkles and pore minimizing. I've stuck with this brand for many years and it has been a brand that I can trust and does what the products says it's going to do. The only reason I'm giving this for stars is that the scent of the night cream bothered me a little bit because I have sensitive skin and I don't like anything with scent in it. I can say however that this cream does work its magic overnight Plumping my face with so much moisture minimizing pores and Fine Lines. Highly recommend this but I wish that the company would remove the scent.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Brooklyn, NY
This cream is a great product the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I have combination but mostly oily skin and although this applied like a dream and hydrated my skin which elimated dry patches, it also broke me out on my cheeks. I'm not sure what made my skin react that way but I'm not willing to keep trying to find out. I can see how amazing this would be for people with very dry skin. Unless there's something more friendly for sensitive and or acne prone skin, I will not be buying full size.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Scarring, Dark Spots
Plano, TX
I got this as a sample from Sephora. This has a nice smell. If you're not a fan of perfumey scents, this might not be for you. I liked how soothing it felt on my face. It kept my skin very moisturized. The one thing I don't like is the price. I know Guerlain is pricey, but this is $182 on Sephora. I don't think I'll purchase at that price, but if you are to get a sample, I think you'd like it.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness / Fine Lines
Manteca, CA
I was fortunate enough to get a sample of this from Sephora and I really like the formula. It makes my face feel so smooth and moisturized. This face cream really hydrates your skin. I feel like it made a difference in my pores as well. I'd like to buy the full size to see more results!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
This cream I discovered during the Nordstrom anniversary sale last year. It is a magic elixir in a jar. It vanishes my pores and glows my skin from within and it has significantly brightened my complexion. You must at least try a sample. It's just so good!
Dry, Combination / Sun Damage / Dark Circles
Brooklyn , NY
I got a sample of it from Sephora and I didn't expect anything from this cream. I used once just to see if it really worth the price and I can definitely see why people pay so much money, my skin was very moisturized and glowing the next day!!!
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles
This is such a beautiful nigh cream. It feels light on the skin, moisturizer very well, and the scent of it is absolutely amazing! But, it is pretty pricey. I would still buy it but if it is way out of your budget, I would just go for dermalogica creams, which are still princely, but not as much, and work the same.
Memphis, TN
I'm not going to lie this product is quite expensive but the results it delivers surpassed anything else I've tried. It goes on so smoothly and absorbs quickly. A little also goes a long way. If you can get over the sticker shock you'll be impressed.
Combination / Acne / Dark Circles