BY GUERLAIN

An intense reparative eye serum with a light and fresh texture that penetrates the skin quickly for immediate firming effects. Eyes are more open, lines and wrinkles are visibly blurred, and the skin appears brighter for a more youthful look. The 22-karat, golden-tipped applicator offers a precise gesture. Upon contact with the skin, the fine gold metal finish creates a cooling, decongesting, and anti-puffiness effect from the very first application. It's formulated with the repairing abeille royale concentrate, a unique and ultra-concentrated combination of pure ouessant black bee honey and Guerlain-exclusive royal jelly. A targeted plant-based complex for the eye contour delivers specific and targeted deep-down action against visible signs of aging. Specific agents work on the surface and provide instant tightening and soft focus effects. Bee products are some of the world's most effective natural healing substances. This unique combination of bee products carefully selected by Guerlain Research, including pure ouessant black bee honey and Guerlain-exclusive royal jelly, supports the natural key mechanisms in the healing process within the skin to help continuously repair the appearance of wrinkles and loss of tissue firmness, thereby preserve the skin's visible youthfulness. see more...

Kasia G.
Kasia G.
Palatine, IL
Best product ever makes my face feel so amazing I love it to death it's so amazing I can use it every single day it's a high price but totally worth it I love it best product I can't complain it's soo good
Gina T.
Gina T.
I'm so in love with this product. It's definitely a luxury product for me so I use it sparingly. The packaging is ahhh to die for. My eye area can get sensitive to products but not this one. The applicator feels so nice and relaxing against my under eye area. The serum is very soothing. I apply it daily and a little goes a long way. I've noticed my eye bags get smaller in just a months time.