Guerlain Abeille Royale Gold Eyetech Eye Sculpt Serum uploaded by melissa p.Guerlain Abeille Royale Gold Eyetech Eye Sculpt Serum uploaded by melissa p.

BY GUERLAIN

An intense reparative eye serum with a light and fresh texture that penetrates the skin quickly for immediate firming effects. Eyes are more open, lines and wrinkles are visibly blurred, and the skin appears brighter for a more youthful look. The 22-karat, golden-tipped applicator offers a precise gesture. Upon contact with the skin, the fine gold metal finish creates a cooling, decongesting, and anti-puffiness effect from the very first application. It's formulated with the repairing abeille royale concentrate, a unique and ultra-concentrated combination of pure ouessant black bee honey and Guerlain-exclusive royal jelly. A targeted plant-based complex for the eye contour delivers specific and targeted deep-down action against visible signs of aging. Specific agents work on the surface and provide instant tightening and soft focus effects. Bee products are some of the world's most effective natural healing substances. This unique combination of bee products carefully selected by Guerlain Research, including pure ouessant black bee honey and Guerlain-exclusive royal jelly, supports the natural key mechanisms in the healing process within the skin to help continuously repair the appearance of wrinkles and loss of tissue firmness, thereby preserve the skin's visible youthfulness. see more...

Kelly j.
Talk about serious eyecare. Never thought I'd be spending so much on an eye serum, but after reading the ingredients, and reviews I committed. This is the best sculpting pen ever. When I use the gold tip, it tightens my eye area tremendously. I can actually see it working as I apply, unlike a lot of other products. Love the massaging instructions inside. This is the absolute best, as usual with Guerlain. Totally recommend, its worth the splurge. Not bad to treat yourself.
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
Best product ever makes my face feel so amazing I love it to death it's so amazing I can use it every single day it's a high price but totally worth it I love it best product I can't complain it's soo good
jean c.
I'm so in love with this product. It's definitely a luxury product for me so I use it sparingly. The packaging is ahhh to die for. My eye area can get sensitive to products but not this one. The applicator feels so nice and relaxing against my under eye area. The serum is very soothing. I apply it daily and a little goes a long way. I've noticed my eye bags get smaller in just a months time.
Sasha H.
Caracas , Distrito capital
Is amazing for the dark circles , I love use it is gentle to use every night before you go to bed, it's my first time and of course I would repeat , it's comfortable and the room for improvement is big !
Sydney F.
Love this product. Great applicator, very cooling. There is a technique that I recommend you look up so you apply it the best way for maximum results
melissa p.
yucatan
This serum it’s okay ! You see results instantly ! The serum it’s very nice , but the price it’s very high only for a little bit totally works
Ruchi A.
I luv this product and want to use and purchase is everytime whenever I go out of it..it is just perfect for the skin
Pilar P.
I used when i want a fast result. Is smooth AND you see the change un minutes. I recomend it

Sephora