Guerlain Abeille Royale Face Treatment Oil uploaded by Habiba M.

Guerlain Abeille Royale Face Treatment Oil

A concentrated elixir of specific honeys that instantly promote a firm, tone, sculpted appearance. The richness of an oil the freshness of water. This deluxe Face Treatment Oil boosts the appearance of skin's firmness, leaving it invigorated, toned, and perfectly sculpted. It's enriched with honey from the Ouessant black, delivering one-of-a-kind quality and performance. The non-greasy formula can be use on its own or under a cream for optimal results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Bee products are some of the world's most effective natural healing substances. Guerlain Research has extracted their active power to create Abeille Royale: a skin care program with Pure Royal Concentrate that stimulates the key mechanisms in the healing process within the skin to continuously help to repair wrinkles and loss of tissue firmness. Additionally, the bee has been the Guerlain symbol since 1853, when Pierre François Pascal dedicated the Eau de Cologne Impériale, a bottle decorated with gold-lacquered bees, to Empress Eugénie in homage to her beauty. Research results: In a satisfaction test on 52 women, immediately after 1 application: - 90% of women observe: more beautiful skin In a self-assessment on 60 women, after 1 week of twice-daily application: - Lifted appearance +16%, observed by women - Elasticity +32%, approved by a dermatologist see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Noura I.
I like this oil. I got it in a sample size so I am gonna write a review on how it feels and smell rather than how effective it is. It smells good and you feel you are putting a lot of luxe on your face. It is not oily and doesn't give you an oily touch on your skin.
Stephanie P.
Jarrettsville, MD
I received this oil as a sample from Sephora, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It melted into my skin quickly, and left me feeling soft and smooth. I do agree that it leaves your face feeling a bit tacky, but I used it at night and by the next morning the tackiness was gone. I'm not sure if I would buy the full size product simply because it is so expensive, but I would recommend it to others with dry skin.
Jill K.
I got a sample of this with my Sephora order. It smelled nice and it felt really good to massage it into my skin. It was pretty oily though, so I'm glad I used it at night as opposed to in the morning. My skin did look pretty nice when I woke up but it's not worth the price tag in my opinion.
Amanda B.
Wyandotte, MI
Hydrating and lightweight however I have found better options at the drugstore.
There is no smell & it does not leave your skin greasy. Mix a drop in with your foundation for a flawless finish.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I honestly don't really like this. For such an expensive product, it needs to be amazing. I have a pretty generous amount in samples to have used this almost everyday for 2 weeks and every time I use it....I just don't like it. I enjoy using beauty oil that I can use alone or under another moisturizer. However, this leaves my skin feeling sticky. This is definitely not a type of oil where you can use as a solo product. I also don't see or feel any lifting effects as it claims but maybe that's something that requires long term use to see the results. But I just don't like the application or how it makes my skin feel enough to want to purchase this in general. Maybe it could work better mixed with foundation...?
Caley H.
This is a wonderful, beautiful product. I received a sample size and it felt so light and sunk into my skin so quickly that I had to get the full size. It felt so great on my skin.
Kimberly P.
A hefty price tag to swallow. This product is an oil, but drys really fast, almost sticky. It smells really nice, and the packaging is luxurious, but I haven't noticed any lifting or toning effects. Again, for the hefty price tag, I would like to see some results. On a positive note, I do wake up to glowy and hydrated skin.
Heather B.
I got this as a sample from Sephora, and being that it was coming from Guerlain which is one of the luxury brands I really respect, but this...was not good, especialy for a $98 price tag. The oil felt greasy going on, at least on me, and it didn't absorb well; in fact, it remained tacky on my face hours later.
Desiree M.
I recently received this product as a sample in my Sephora order. I figured it was best to mix in my foundation since I double up on the moisturizer before applying. I mixed like two drops in and only had to use two pumps of my foundation to cover my entire face! Wow!
Ivette A.
O.M.G. This oil is miraculous on my skin. I'm all about the lift these days since I've started to notice signs of aging and I do not like it at all. I got a sample of this oil and when I tried it immediately saw amazing results. So I went and bought it right away. Even people have commented about how different my skin looks. The price tag is totally worth it in my opinion.
Paige B.
Santa Fe, TX
Is it really worth the price?
Ayşe E.
does it leave a greasy look?
Gris H.
Is this anti wrinkle product?
Carolina C.
Chatsworth , Ca
I have oily skin, is this best to use morning or night?