Guerlain Abeille Royale Eye Cream, 15ml

Replenishing eye cream. Smoothing, redensifying. 1. The first eye care highly concentrated in Guerlain Exclusive Royale Jelly to replenish the youth of this particularly delicate and fragile eye area. The most precious product of the beehive to enhance the most precious area of the face: the eyes. 2. The Eye Zone Replenishing Technology provides a targeted treatment to reinforce the skin's support mattress and intensely redefine and give a new density to the eye area. 3. The beehive and the Royal Jelly inspired its creamy balm texture to provide a particularly comfort effect on the skin. Highly concentrated in Guerlain Exclusive Royal Jelly, the Abeille Royale Eye cream smooths, evens out and restores density to the eye contour area. Fine lines and wrinkles appear smoothed out, the eye contour is firmer, dark circles and puffiness visibly reduced. Eyes regain their youthful appearance with each application. This rich, firm, and creamy balm melts into the skin, enveloping the whole area up to the temples. Wrinkles appear smoothed out: -22%* Density of the eyes contour: +39%* Firmer skin around eyes: +29%* Elasticity of the eyes contour: +58%* Brightness of the eyes contour: +55%* * Instrumental test carried out on 16 women, immediate results noted after application * Clinical assessment conducted on 32 women, after 2 months of daily application twice a day Abeille Royale Eye cream should be applied morning and evening before the Face Treatment Oil and/or the Daily Repair Serum. For spectacular wide-looking eyes, apply after the Abeille Royale Gold Eyetech Eye Serum. 15ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Abeille Royale Eye Cream, 15ml!
Rimini
I got deluxe sample of this eye cream and I’m shocked. In terms of moisturizing it was like any other cream. It didn’t worked well under the make up either- each of my concealers was just sitting on top of it. And when I saw the price of it I almost died. Nah!
Didn’t like it at all I’ve finished one and will never buy it again . No progress in finelines it even doesn’t absorbed well by the skin . Expensive ... so disappointed and I don’t recommend it.
I bought this cream for my husband. He loves it. The texture is really comfortable and and it does leave his skin better moisturise. It was our first time tying a Guerlain eye cream. It’s is now part of our routine.
South Hadley, MA
One of my very favorite eye creams EVER! It isn't called 'Royal' for no reason!!! It makes you feel like royalty as you apply it and start seeing some phenomenal results quickly! Can you ask for anything better than that?? As this is formulated for eyes,where our skin is thinner and more sensitive, I also use it on my forehead. My forehead by far is my biggest problem area...I have always lifted my eyebrows as expression which is why those wrinkles are so stubborn! I love this stuff!
This is my favorite brand! With the departure of the beginning of the familiar not so long ago, but I adore make up. Cream I really liked for dry skin under the eyes. Well nourishes and moisturizes the skin, I really like the effect!
This is an excellent eye cream - it's very cooling and calms down undereye puffiness.  It's moisturizing, not too fragrant, and when used regularly helps to greatly diminish the look of dark circles.  The only drawback to this product is that it is quite pricy, otherwise I'm in love!
County grande prairie , AB
I like this, it feels super nourishing but the value is terrible. It's too heavy to use in the day, but I do like it at night because my eyes get quite dry. The biggest thing is at that price point (around $150 a pot) I expect to see bigger results than I do. But overall nice.
Sherwood Park
Loved this product! Non-irritating around my delicate eye area. Very moisturizing without being greasy. Only need a tiny bit of product for under eye area and lid. Will definitely repurchase.
I've been using this product for about a month and I've definitely noticed an improvement in my eye contour. My skin is moisturized and my dark circles are much less noticeable. I don't have wrinkles in that area, so I can't comment about it's ability to reduce wrinkles. The smell is lovely, the Abeille Royale honey scent. The texture of this cream is awesome. It has a slight gel-like/watery consistency that easily absorbs into the skin, leaving it moisturized with no oily residue. All you need is one dab under each eye, so the 0.5 oz. will last long enough to justify the $103 price tag.
Cathays, Cardiff
I am a firm believer in Guerlain's skincare but this eye cream didn't live up to my expectations. While using on it's own, it did hydrate however it didn't plump, firm, or defuse darkness under the eye. However teamed up with an eye serum I did see a little difference but this could be down to the serum rather than the cream. Works great around chapped lips and noses in the cold seasons.

Looking for your answer?