BY GUERLAIN

A wrinkle-correcting, firming day cream for normal to combination skin. Abeille Royale Day Cream for normal to combination skin contains the Pure Royal Concentrate ingredient, extracted from the natural healing power of bee products. Exclusive to Guerlain, this ingredient promotes the healing process in aging skin to help repair wrinkles and tissue firmness by 63% in just 16 hours. Specially designed for combination/oily skin, the formula features absorbing powders to remove excess oil for a matte, velvety finish. Skin appears more firm and toned from the inside out. see more...

Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
I got a sample of this product in nordstroms and was really impressed with how hydrating and moisturizing the cream felt. I would recommend this product to someone who has normal or dry skin for day or night time use.
Margot R.
Love this moisturizer! I have very oily skin and it is difficult for me to find a cream for my skin that does not make me more oily. This cream is light weight and great got oily skin
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Excelente crema, una vez la probé y quiera volver a tenerla la verdad vale mucho la pena adquirirla yo nunca tuve problemas al utilizarla asi que la recomiendo
Zainab A.
Elgin , IL
This cream suits me the best cause I have normal to combination skin I love this cream it is so moisturizing. It hydrates my skin really well
Laura C.
Antioch, CA
A little goes a long away. I love that it's nor normal to combination skin because the weather where I live changes daily.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
How amazing is this Guerlain cream love it can't wait to get mine , start using it the day I get it😻obsess
Natalia O.
Bogotá , Cundinamarca
Great product so amazing definitely recommended!! Love it , amazing product definitely
ANTONIA Z.
Greece
Amazing product! Highly recommended! It's also good for oily skin but use small amount of product! I bought it online! Sometime in the future I will buy it again! You should try this product!!!its perfect!
Caro O.
Una de las mejores cremas para rostro que ha salido en los últimos meses, no es super económica pero vale la pena,yo la recomiendo, a mi me sirvió mucho.
Angel L.
Really great product but little expensive. However one can try depending upon skin type. Its usually work for oily skin i guess.
María Lucía L.
venezuela
this product is good?
Savanna F.
Coldspring , Tx
Where can I find this product?
Faith B.
How does it leave the face feeling after use?