BY GUERLAIN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal A rich day cream that visibly enhances firmness and improves the look of wrinkles for a youthful-looking glow. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… Abeille Royale Day Cream delivers immediate results instantly transforming the look of skin for a smooth, radiant complexion. The luxurious, quick-absorbing formula reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: In a self-assessment on 60 women, immediately after application, and daily application for 28 days:- 9 women over 10 find their skin quality improved instantly and lastinglyAuto-scoring, 33 women, twice-daily application for 28 days: - Firming: +46%- Wrinkle minimizing: -28%In a clinical assessment on 33 women, twice-daily application for 28 days:- Radiance: +29% see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Oyku F.
voorhees, NJ
This product is amazing! It's a little pricey but it's so worth it. I expected a little more because of the brand. I picked this up at saks and I loved the packaging. But I don't think I would purchase this again because of price.
Jonlyn I.
Newberg, OR
This day cream is the best! I love that it makes my foundation look flawless and doesn't get in the way of how long my makeup lasts. It doesn't have an overpowering fragrance which is so nice. I do feel like my fine lines and wrinkles look so much softer when I wear this under my makeup.
Tara M.
West Kingston, RI
The Guerlain Abeille Royals Day Cream is incredibly moisturizing and luxurious. The price is definitely up there, and you don't have to use much product per use. The scent is light and not offensive and the cream is creamy but not too thick on the skin. It absorbs well and doesn't feel like it stays on top of the skin like some day creams do.
Jessica M.
I absolutely love this facial cream! Yes it is a little on the pricey side, but that's the price you have to pay sometimes to get something that really works for you!
bree r.
didn't care for this. it made my eyes and skin burn. it was much to harsh for my skin. this was my first time buying and i will not be repurchasing.
Na'ilah S.
Good clean smell. Creamy. Lightweight moistureizs and smooths the skin. A bit pricey but worth it . Must have .
Megan H.
Super easy to apply. Smells nice and really works. I don't mind paying for something this nice
Ana Maria T.
Calea Grivitei 192 sc d ap 72 sector 1, Bucuresti
Good products, but under my expectations. I don't like the smell and the moisture provided is insufficient for my dry skin, maybe it is better for normal skin.
Samantha M.
Leaves skin feeling soft and strong all day! Light suddel smell that isnt overwhelming. Absorbs into skin quickly so you dont feel wet and greasy