BY GUERLAIN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A daily repair age-defying serum that firms, tones, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. This Daily Repair Serum refines and smooths the skin's texture, plumping the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a firmer, more lifted appearance. The serum's active ingredients are concentrated in micro-drops preserving their purest and most natural form possible. At the moment they are dispersed, the microbeads burst, ensuring a seamless application into the skin. In as little as one week, your skin will be smoother, fresher, and less prone to visible signs of aging. Bee products are some of the world's most effective natural healing substances. Guerlain Research has extracted their active power to create Abeille Royale: a skin care program with Pure Royal Concentrate that stimulates the key mechanisms in the healing process within the skin to continuously help to repair wrinkles and loss of tissue firmness. Additionally, the bee has been the Guerlain symbol since 1853, when Pierre François Pascal dedicated the Eau de Cologne Impériale, a bottle decorated with gold-lacquered bees, to Empress Eugénie in homage to her beauty. Research results: In an assessment by a dermatologist on 32 women after 1 month:- Tonicity +21%- Reshape +28%- Firmness +22%- Smoothing effect +27%- Skin texture improved +41% Complete firmness: visible results on all the dimensions of firmnessInstrumental measurements (displacement field/measurement of the skin displacement) on 25 women:- Elasticity +42%In a self-assessment on 59 women:- Lifting effect measured on 84% of the users see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tyler c.
dickinson
This is my new favorite serum! It hydrates the skin so well that I feel I don’t need moisturizer! (Even though I still apply it after).

The shimmery particles in it make my skin have a nice glow! Doesn’t look glittery but makes it look like a healthy glow!

Also I’ve noticed my skins texture to appear more smooth and healthy after using it!
Steffie B.
This product was alright; it wasn't bad, but it also didn't stand out. Nice texture that but it ended up being too rich for my skin. While the packaging is beautiful, the product honestly didn't make a noticeable difference to my complexion. I could see this working well for somebody with older, drier skin. It's something I may try again in a couple of years when my skin needs more replenishing.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
This stuff is really good. I used it every morning for a couple weeks and I seen improvement. Totally recommend this product! I was very satisfied! Will buy again!
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
I used a sample of this and it made my cheeks very oily and greasy feeling. I had to just wash it off because I didn’t want to risk breaking out.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
Pricey but I love this stuff. I don't use it everyday but a little goes a long way. This bottle can probably last me half a year.
Regina S.
Denver, CO
This is an amazing product and definitely work the money and my money lol. I will be for sure buying this again.
Ashley G.
Los Angeles , CA
Enjoy using this! It is pretty pricy but feels luxurious on the skin. I would sample before buying.
Kendra N.
Hazel Green , AL
I love this product so much!!!!! It has became one of my staples in my skincare routine!
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
Having used guerlain products on and off for around four years this is definitely one of my must haves, im a repeat user of this products and the packaging is simple yet elegant. It's gentle on the skin and very lightweight, a little goes a long way, it's easily absorbed and great for all skin types. Use twice a day (morning and night) under moisturiser.
Barbie S.
I love this brand in so many ways. This was a really good product. I was lucky to have won it in a contest, as I don't think I would purchase it again. Don't get me wrong it worked great, felt nice on my skin. But I have used many other lower priced products and achieved much better result. It may work wonders for you, but this one is not my favourite.

back