Guerlain 2-Pc. Mon Guerlain Gift Set, Created for Macy's

Guerlain 2-Pc. Mon Guerlain Gift Set, Created for Macy's Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain 2-Pc. Mon Guerlain Gift Set, Created for Macy's!
Natia C.
New Castle, DE
love this parfum,this is best scent , the fragrance of this fragrance is very sustainable , this fragrance increases confidence , there is a strong woman’s fragrance , ideal for any woman of any age .
Farwa I.
Morris Plains
Mon Guerlain how I love you, so many reasons. This lavender vanilla dream is one of my favorites of all time. The lavender is the most high end smelling lavender, not medicinal at all. Then a sweet vanilla comes in and balances it out. Sometimes I wear this so much I think I need to switch it up more. But then I smell it again and think I should have worn that perfume today. When I get whiff of it on my skin, I fall in love with it everytime. The lavender is strong with the initial spray but calms down a bit with the dry down. Never leaving, just becoming soothing and calming. Guerlain is really becoming my favorite fragrance house.
Fiona L.
Howell, MI
I love this scent! It's a full bodied fragrance with notes of vanilla, lavender, jasmine and sandalwood. The gift set was nice because the smaller bottle is perfect for your purse. It lingers and always makes people ask what scent you're wearing. Perfect for fall or winter!
Megan N.
Gorgeous scent perfect for any time of the year. Wearable fragrance good for day or night. I recieved the lotion and perfume in my set which I loved. The lotion is very long lasting, almost longer than the actual perfume. Would recommend for sure!
Lupita H.
San Ysidro, CA
This is the best fragrance that you can get in a department store in this continent. Makes me feel beautiful!!!

Looking for your answer?