BY GUERISSON

A cream come true, this Guerrison 9 Complex Cream is praised for its hydrating, wrinkle-reducing, and brightening effects on skin. Enriched with Horse Oil imported from Germany, it speeds up cell metabolism and holds in moisture longer. No wonder it's all the rave on Korea's beauty shows.

Ingredients: Ceramide, Vitamin E, Water, Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Dimethicone, Snail Slime Filtrate, Sorbitan Olivate, Honey, Cyclohexanone Siloxane, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Snail Slime Filtrate, Bixa Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Apple Mint Leaf Extract , Sage Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Lavender Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Chamomile Extract Leaf, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Stearoyl Sulfosuccinamate, Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance, Centella Asiatica Extract, Green Tea Extract, Ligularia Fischeri Extracts, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Human Oligopeptide-1, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Adenosine, Disodium Edtac, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on iHerb
Amy N.
Church Hill , TN
I am absolutely in love with this 9 Complex cream! I had never even heard of this until last year. My brother's girlfriend Yein is actually a Beauty guru of a sort in South Korea And when my brother came in for Christmas, because he teaches English there, she sent me this cream to try. I have been in love with it ever since! Now if you ask if this cream is good or not just look at the result I am 32 years old and will be 33 in less than 2 weeks.... My skin is soft, suptle to the touch and in amazing condition and this cream has only made it better!!!
Amy S.
I am not sold on this product yet. I have been using it on and off for about 3 weeks and the first thing I noticed is that the fragrance is so strong. It is definitely moisturizing and hydrating and my mom likes it and has noticed improved and more hydrated skin from using this. The reason I am not sold is because for all of the good stuff in this cream from gotu kola extract to horse oil to chamomile extract, there seems to be other not so good ingredients like fragrance and siloxanes.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
UPDATE:
This stuff ended up breaking out after i wrote the first review! I had to stop using it.
stuff is really moisturizing and made my face look so much healthier! The smell is a little weird but goes away really fast, also its best used at night since it is thick and takes a while to absorb completely. Overall my skin is looking so much better after using only for a couple days.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
🗣What is it?
Guerisson 9-Complex Cream is a moisturizing cream that promises to rejuvenate, smooth, and soften skin while lightening hyperpigmentation and reducing the appearance of wrinkles. .
- 🗣Packaging: super luxurious. Reminds me of Hermes honestly. .
- 🗣Notable ingredients
Horse oil
Ceramide 3
Niacinamide
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (vitamin c)
Oligopeptides (EGF) .
- 🗣SMELL
Guerisson 9 Complex Cream smells like lemons. .
- 🗣Application: The cream is a very light, buttery, yellow. The texture of the cream is light yet firm. It did take about 30 seconds to absorb. This cream was too heavy for me to put on my face but I put it on my body, particularly on my eczema breakouts. In only two days it did heal a break out I had on my leg which I found remarkable.
🗣Verdict: I was happy with the results of this cream healing my eczema breakout ( I'm not a fan of steroids at all) and the smell was fresh and light. I didn't get to test this out long enough to see if there were any brightening or wrinkle reducing claims. I'm also no stranger to weird ingredients. I love snail essence and donkey milk 🙌🏾 but here in the U.S., Horses are sacred animals(no animals were harmed but it is a by product) I have friends in Europe and Asia who consume horse, and there is no judgement, but my brain is just not able to enjoy this product fully knowing there is a horse by product in it. (dm if your interested in trying this) I think normal, dry, skin types will like this product. People who suffer from dehydrated skin or a damaged moisture barrier can consider trying this out as well. I don't recommend oiler skin types trying this because it's too rich, but I think this would be great for winter time. You can purchase this
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Very hydrating and leaves skin soft and supple I love that it's made with ceramides that a great for elasticity and Very hydrating and leaves skin soft and supple I love that it's made with ceramides that a great for elasticity and hydration.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff! I did do some research before buying it. I've been using it since mid last year. My skin is a mess especially during the summer time. But this stuff takes care of it! Not only am I dry, I'm also really oily. This cream helps my dry areas get its moisture and locks it in, while also not being too heavy on the oily areas. I also have noticed a week after using this stuff that my face wouldn't get as oily throughout the day. And that's probably because horse oil is very similar to human sebum and can penetrate better into your skin than other plant and animal based oils can. Horse oil has been used for centuries in Chinese and Japanese medicine and were used to treat dry skin, cuts, burns, etc. You may be a little concerned about using this product at first, because it is derived from the fats of horses (and no they aren't getting slaughtered just for their oil. Horses are a delicacy in some countries). But if that doesn't bother you, I do recommend trying this out! A little also goes a long way!

Tip: Please do some research when buying. A lot of sites/people try to sell fakes..
April P.
Taunton, MA
I'm not sure what horse oil is, but it makes my face at least 10 years younger. I've o my been using it for a week or so but my skin is healthy, much and glowing in a good way
jacqueline l.
I am a MASSIVE fan of this cream (I’ve got several lying around the house)! It does wonders for keeping my skin moisturized and baby soft. I usually use it before and after sleeping, and the effects really do show well. I highly recommend!
Sidra V.
QUINCY, MA
I bought this online after reading a review. This is a deep moisturizing cream. The packaging claims increased hydration for 72 hours, and I think that may be right. Day cream for dry skin, more like a sleeping mask for oily? My skin really feels pampered with this cream. Simply divine. I use it two or three times a week.
Christina W.
Ozone Park, NY
I use this once a day (in the morning after I wake up and after cleaning my face). I actually have a lot of acne so I use it. It helped made my acne scars a bit lighter. But the problem is, it also whiten my face which is a bit odd. But other then that, this does the job by making my acne less noticeable (although my acne is still there)
Wenya Z.
Brooklyn , NY
How much does this product actually cost? I've seen a range of prices over the internet.