gud  Vanilla Flame Shampoo

gud Vanilla Flame Shampoo

gud Vanilla Flame Shampoo: With natural ingredients and the scent of vanilla and rice milk No parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals Natural Not tested on animals see more...

• Every time i go to the store i want to buy this but before i do i...1 Answers
gud  Vanilla Flame Shampoo
gud Vanilla Flame Shampoo
Meg B.
Meg B.
Sugar Hill, NH
I love the smell of vanilla, but this shampoo is too strong for me. It works well and leaves my hair smooth and beautiful, though. I prefer the Red Ruby Groovy for zest or the Pearanormal Activity for relaxation.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Waveland , MS
This shampoo is the best smelling shampoo you will ever buy. Its also a plus that its natural and actually good for your hair because its free of terrible chemicals. After discovering Gud products, its all I ever use. The smell stays in your hair longer and my hair feels better. It may be a bit pricey but its so worth it!
Cassie  S.
Cassie S.
Caledonia, Ontario
My favorite bath and body brand! I have gone through so many bottles of this!!!! I love the orange one best! Leaves my hair soft andI don't have to worry about bad chemicals!!!
Lizzie W.
Lizzie W.
Owen Sound
I love the Gud brand, its one of the few that don' irritate my scalp, the smells are always very nice and it leaves my very thick and frizzy hair nice and smooth
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
Every time i go to the store i want to buy this but before i do i want to know if the product works good and if its worth it?