BY BURT'S BEES

gud Vanilla Flame Shampoo: With natural ingredients and the scent of vanilla and rice milk No parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals Natural Not tested on animals see more...

• Every time i go to the store i want to buy this but befor...1 Answers
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
Kate B.
Waveland , MS
This shampoo is the best smelling shampoo you will ever buy. Its also a plus that its natural and actually good for your hair because its free of terrible chemicals. After discovering Gud products, its all I ever use. The smell stays in your hair longer and my hair feels better. It may be a bit pricey but its so worth it!
Meg B.
Sugar Hill, NH
I love the smell of vanilla, but this shampoo is too strong for me. It works well and leaves my hair smooth and beautiful, though. I prefer the Red Ruby Groovy for zest or the Pearanormal Activity for relaxation.
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
I love it! It so easy to use and works great! I don’t like staying my hair since I don’t have time and this helps a lot when I hop out the shower!
Ashley Z.
United States
This smells really good. Im new to using this product but so far i love the way it makes my hair smell. Also doesnt dry my hair out
Cassie  S.
Caledonia, Ontario
My favorite bath and body brand! I have gone through so many bottles of this!!!! I love the orange one best! Leaves my hair soft andI don't have to worry about bad chemicals!!!
Lizzie W.
Owen Sound
I love the Gud brand, its one of the few that don' irritate my scalp, the smells are always very nice and it leaves my very thick and frizzy hair nice and smooth
Valentina L.
Shampoo of good size, does not dry it and it causes itching or dandruff. It is for daily use and with a rich aroma. I love.
Yennefer C.
Every time i go to the store i want to buy this but before i do i want to know if the product works good and if its worth it?

back