Gud Natural Softening Conditioner Pearanormal Activity Pear & Acai Berry uploaded by Rose G.Gud Natural Softening Conditioner Pearanormal Activity Pear & Acai Berry uploaded by Tara L.Gud Natural Softening Conditioner Pearanormal Activity Pear & Acai Berry uploaded by Emely J.

BY GUD

Gud™ from Burt's Bees Pearanormal Activity™ Pear & Acai Berry Natural Softening Conditioner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kirsten L.
Springfield, OR
I received this in a gift basket and I I loved it at first, but each time I'd use it my scalp was very itchy. Even after using another scent. As I said, I loved this product and the scent was heavenly but the dry scalp I could totally do without! Maybe tis why this line was terminated?? 🤔
Nicole C.
I liked the conditioner a lot and the smell is amazing, but it's pretty expensive. It's very good quality but it leaves my hair pretty tangled. I have mixed feelings about that, but otherwise satisfied with the product.
Rose G.
Charleston, Wv
First of all I LOVE the fact that the conditioner bottle was made upside down it really helps during shower time. Also just like the shampoo the conditioner smells great. I have thick hair and this conditioner makes it so easy to brush my hair and makes it soft and easier to straighten. Plus I have sensitive skin and scalp and this did not dry it out! This is going to be my go to shampoo and conditioner from now on. I'm super glad I tried it.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
I have very curly hair that easily tangles and frizzes out. I am rarely ever able to find hair care products that work well with my hair to keep it manageable. I absolutely love this product. It leaves my hair so soft and I am able to detangle it in the shower without more than 5 strands of hairs left in my comb! This also smells so good, close to the Pear Glacé scent from VS!
nalin b.
I really like this as an every day conditioner. i get lots of compliments on the scent and my curly hair seems much more manageable when i use this in comparison to a brand like suave. i also like how gud conditioner lacks some of the harsh chemicals found in most conditioners and shampoos. I'm nor sure if i would bit this regularly at regular price, i typically stock up when it's on sale at target
Michaela T.
San Antonio, TX
This is a useful conditioner that will leave your hair smelling amazing and looking better than it did before! Anything from burts bees is a favorite of mine and I recommend this conditioner to anyone who loves a clean wash
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Not a fan of this conditioner. I use conditioner to soften my hair and make it comb-able, which this product did not. After rinsing it out, my hair felt almost sticky- not smooth like conditioner normally does, and my hair was next to impossible to comb out. Needless to say, definitely not my favorite.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
I absolutely love this conditioner. I just purchased it the other day ever since it became available at Target. The conditioner is smooth and creamy and leaves your hair feeling soft all day. It smells amazing as well. Would definitely repurchase it.
Michelle V.
Cartersville, GA
This conditioner leaves my hair soft and doesn't smell too strongly. I really like this product and I also use it and the shampoo on my two year old. This is a great buy! I purchased it at Target.
Alissa G.
The smell is really good! I liked it for a while but I think my hair is to picky because after a few days my hair started feeling a little dry. I had to go back to the other stuff I was using.