gud Natural ShampooPearanormal Activity uploaded by Rose G.

BY GUD

A Shampoo That's Jam-Packed With Botanicals, Combined With The Scent Of Pear And Acai Berry, For The Shiniest Hair Since The Last Time Something Shiny Happened. No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa see more...

Rose G.
Charleston, Wv
I am totally amazed at how much I love this shampoo. I don't typically like pear scents but this one smells great! I bought this shampoo cause the previous one I bought really dried out my scalp so I needed to switch and target had this one on clearance and I will continue buying this shampoo. I have very thick hair and it didn't take a lot to wash my hair and it left it softer after using as well which I did use it with the softening conditioner. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone! I can't wait to try the other scents as well.
Jessica D.
I love this shampoo! First of all, it smells amazing! I love the pear scent this has and its not overpowering either! This cleanses my hair really well without stripping it of its natural oils. The bottle is a little annoying because product tends to run down the bottle. Different packaging and this would get 5 stars!
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
I am absolutely IN LOVE with the smell of this shampoo. And I love the fact that the scent seems to stay in my hair for hours after washing it. The conditioner isn't the MOST moisturizing but it still does the job and it very affordable. I would definitely recommend trying these out!
Dacy D.
I decided to try this product, because it was on clearance at Target. I'm really glad I found this, because, I love the smell, not too strong, but leaves you feeling clean. I have thick curly hair btw. If you can find this on sale or can use a coupon for it, I'd recommend to buy it.
Erin B.
LOVE the smell of this shampoo! I have been using this shampoo for three years and I don't know if I'll ever switch. I love how it makes my hair feel and it has the best smell. The only reason I give it a B instead of an A is because I do need to use a clarifying shampoo in conjunction with it, otherwise I get build-up on my roots and it makes my hair very flat.
Lindsey W.
Oh my god. i cant believe that (1) there are no reviews about this and (2) how amazing this product is. i was in need of a new shampoo and as soon as i smelt this, i knew i fell in love! i use this everyday with the conditioner and it leaves my hair so clean and lush! i am in love with the scent and the product as a whole!!
Kay Q.
Doraville, GA
Love this scent! I bought it at Kroger because it was a clearance item. It makes my hair smell really good and when styled with a good oil or gel it will have your curly hair bouncy (if you have curly hair like mine). The formula is a bit runnier than usual, when you use enough it gets the job done.
Michelle V.
Cartersville, GA
I absolutely LOVE this product! It leaves my hair clean and smells great! I really like the lather on the shampoo. The coinciding conditioner is also fantastic! I purchased this at Target and skipped the bottle I intended on getting because this was $3 less.
Leandra M.
Glendale, CO
Smells amazing. Worth the price for an exceptional shampoo. Leaves hair soft and clean with an enjoyable fragrance.
Jenny W.
Mobile, AL
Great shampoo! I have baby fine hair and it does not weigh my hair down. Smells great!