BY GUD

It s like washing your hair in a sunny rain. squeeze out a squiggle, lather up and let the scent of grapefruit and wild thyme bring a big happy grin to your hair and your inherent wow-ness. shinier hair means a shinier you. smells like grapefruit and thyme are an item. no parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals. never ever tested on animals. No way! see more...

• Does this product leave a lot of buildup? 1 Answers
gud Natural Shampoo, Ruby Red Groovy, 12 fl oz
  • "I decided to try this product because it smells so amazing and it's all natural...I have very dry and damaged hair so I was a little skeptical but gave it a go anyway!" in 1 review
  • "I do find that I have to use quite a bit of product to feel like I get my hair clean, but I was kind of prepared for that because I am used to using other ecofriendly shampoos that do not suds up as much as a typical shampoo due to the ingredients used." in 1 review
Brooklynn N.
Palatka
I originally got this product for the smell. However I got very dry hair and I felt like it dried out my hair after using it. It just wasn't for my hair type. Everyone is different so it might be good for someone with a different hair type.
Lindsay S.
Macungie, PA
Not impressed with this shampoo...which is a shame, because it's made by Burt's Bees, and I usually love their products! My mom gave this shampoo to me to try, but I was disappointed right off the bat with the scent. Not the pretty scent I'd like from a shampoo. And like other reviewers have said, it's hard to work up into a lather. I feel like I have to use a lot to get my hair clean, which makes it not very cost effective.
Brandi Lane B.
Rochester hls, MI
I decided to try this product because it smells so amazing and it's all natural...I have very dry and damaged hair so I was a little skeptical but gave it a go anyway! This shampoo doesn't lather like a regular shampoo but it does clean my hair and leaves it very soft!
Tiffany W.
Centerview, MO
I was looking for an ecofriendly shampoo and decided to give this a try. It smells great! I do find that I have to use quite a bit of product to feel like I get my hair clean, but I was kind of prepared for that because I am used to using other ecofriendly shampoos that do not suds up as much as a typical shampoo due to the ingredients used. Overall I like the product. I have purchased it twice now.
Lupita L.
I like the feeling it leaves my hair smooth and silky but when in the shower it doesn't give me a lot of foam i have to squeeze a lot of it which i don't like. But other than that i love it.
Jessica B.
Oxford, AL
I really like the scent, but I feel like I have to use a lot of it to actually clean my hair. I will probably explore other eco-friendly options before I repurchase this product.
MeAgain A.
Okmulgee, OK
I love this shampoo. I find that my hair is breaking less, smells absolutely amazing. I've used this shampoo as a all over body wash and have received compliments on the fragrance. So bright and cheerful!
Jim H.
Got the deal using the target cartwheel app. It's so thin so it feels like I have to use more. Decided I'm not a fan of grapefruit smelling shampoo.
Stacy B.
I love this line of products. Great smelling and leaves hair clean and soft.I also like it is a more natural product and no animal testing.
Nichole P.
Dallas, GA
Excellent shampoo! Especially for the prince. The smell is amazing and gives you enough without being over powering.
Emma J.
Elmhurst, IL
Does this product leave a lot of buildup?