gud Natural Shampoo uploaded by Emmy C.gud Natural Shampoo uploaded by Maryann A.

BY GUD

From Burt s Bees. Vanilla Rice & Milk. For hair that looks amazing even in the clothes from last night. Not tested on animal. No parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals We ve all been there. So wash your hair with natural ingredients. and the scent of vanilla and rice milk will leave it smelling sweet no matter what shenanigans you get yourself into. see more...

• I have seen this is the stores but have never received it. Is it ...1 Answers
Annie Z.
Wheaton, IL
This isn't really anything to write home about, but I love the orangey scent first thing in the morning when I shower. I like it far more than the regular Burt's Bees Lines--with the exception of the pomegranate one, which I like the scent of so much that I buy it just for that!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a gel-type consistency this shampoo is very moisturizing and I find myself not using conditioner as often because I just don't have to! And it smells really good
Hailey K.
Aberdeen, SD
To be very blunt, it's amazing. The smell is riveting and the texture of my hair has increased to my liking. I have never been so happy with a hair care product. BRAVO BERTS BEES.
Angela L.
Gardner, MA
Love the smell!! Awesome shampoo & entire line. Highly recommended! Any shower with this product is a good one!
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes,hair nice soft. And full of life. Made by Burt's bees. I love the smell and I will buy this again. Good ingredient too
Sakiba M.
My favorite thing about this shampoo is the scent, it smells absolutely wonderful!!! It also has fewer chemicals than regular shampoos which is why I initially purchased it.
member-1c29ac3f2
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone raved about this so I decided to try it and I was so disappointed. Even though it's a natural product I found that every fragrance available except the orange one smells like chemicals. It also left my hair really dry and frizzy. Maybe it was a bad bottle?
Meghan C.
I have seen this is the stores but have never received it. Is it any good? How is the smells?