BY GUD

From Burt s Bees. Vanilla & Rice Milk. Be prepared, you might bust out with the jazz hands. Not tested on animal. No parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals. . see more...

• Does this hand cream soak in quickly? I have been wanting to try ...1 Answers
  • What makes this product so natural?1 Answers
Sabrina F.
I love Gud's Natural Hand cream in Floral Cherrynova so I've repurchased this a bunch of times. It has everything I want in a hand cream. It smells nice, thick enough to help dry hands, is affordable, small enough to travel everyday with, and doesn't have parabens! I highly recommend this!
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
This hand cream is awesome and has a really good scent ! This brand , I've noticed, uses very high quality ingredients and so it's good for people with sensitive skin too !
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I love this hand cream. It works great on dry hands and smells great too. I like the fact that you can find it most stores.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The only hand cream I carry. Great bin greasy formula and light scents are perfect for daily use
Katherine M.
Las Vegas, NV
This cream feels amazing on my hands, especially since I work in the food industry and am washing my hands constantly, and smells amazing!
Tisha W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this hand cream I have sensitive skin so using this product was a simply fantastic.
Carolyn F.
This is such a good hand cream! It smells so delicious and soothing! I find it is very thick and creamy which makes it feel like it is constantly moisturizing my skin! :)
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Received a sample of the Gud Natural Hand Cream - and now I'm hooked! Great for dry hands with no greasy residue - absorbs easily and fast!
Huma M.
Manchester, England
I love this moisturizer as it leaves my hands feeling super soft and I also love the scent to it
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
What makes this product so natural?
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Does this hand cream soak in quickly? I have been wanting to try it but I don't like hand creams that leave my hands greasy after use.