BY GUD

The Best Smelling Hand Wash Out There, From Burt's Bees. No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa see more...

Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
It has a nice vanilla sent and its a good size. It's like any other hand soap out there is just the smell that can make it a little different. I would say try it if you see it at the store just to see how you like it.
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
This smells amazing and the foaming feature is really nice so that your soap is already sudsy and lasts longer. Not very moisturizing but isn't too dry either. I would buy this soap when it comes on sale.
Heather S.
Casselberry , FL
I absolutely love the smell of this soap! And it leaves my hands feeling so soft and clear. I would definitely buy again once I run out of the bottle I have now.
Alyssa P.
Kilgore, TX
I've never owned this but my friend does and it smells AMAZING! I love that it doesn't dry my skin out like most hand soaps I've used in the past.
Jasmine  Q.
If you love the scent of vanilla this is a great hand wash. The price is reasonable and leaves your hands soft and clean, the foam is a plus.
Rebecca H.
Hayden, ID
I bought this item because it was on sale and I do love the Gud products. This is a foamy hand soap and works well and smells wonderful!
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Smells so good!!! I love different hand washes. This is one of my favorites. I like that it doesn't dry out my hands.
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Smells so amazing & feels amazing on my hands.
Love the smell it leaves after washing hands and drying them.
Sarah P.
Love this brand it's so pure . Smells wonderful, feels really nice on my skin! Looks cute too!
Caylin P.
Vanilla is always a grey smell. It works like any other soap but the smell is in credible.
Ashley N.
Huron Park, ON
I love foam soaps , but I feel like they dry my hands out so bad. How's this one. I am interested in the GUD products .
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Is it work buying this natural foaming hand soap of should I just stick with bath and body works