BY GUD

Grapefruit &Amp; Thyme Natural With No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals Not Tested On Animals Hair Loves Its Naturally Moisturizing Botanicals.&Nbsp; You'll Love Its Zingy Scent Of Grapefruit &Amp; Wild Thyme.&Nbsp; It's Love At First Conditioning. If Your Hair Were Socks, They Would Be Rocked Off Made With 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. 1-855-548-3483 Made In Usa see more...

• Benefits? Pros/cons? I generally love grapefruit cleansers 1 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this conditioner?2 Answers
  • Here for badge who else ?4 Answers
  • "It made my thick kinky hair super soft for days." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry and damaged hair so I was a little worried when I first tried this out but surprisingly it really softens my hair and makes it look a little less damaged!" in 1 review
  • "Reasonably priced, and it leaves my hair silky and wonderful!" in 1 review
September M.
Midland, MI
This product did wonders for my hair. I used to dye my hair all the time and it was extremely damaged. I started using this not even a month ago and I've noticed my hair getting healthier and shinier. My hair tends to get very oily with conditioners, but this one did not do that! Smells good too!
Heather S.
Covington, KY
This product has an amazing smell! And it's SLS free. I hear a lot of people complain that the Gud Shampoos don't last very long. Honestly it's because they are used to the sudding that most shampoos give them so they use more than enough to compensate. This is a more concentrated cleanser, so you don't need much, about half what you would normally use. Add a bit of water to help it through your hair.

The shampoo moisturizes well enough by itself that I barely need any of the conditioner. The Conditioner is honestly the best I've ever used! It made my thick kinky hair super soft for days. Gud is my new go to hair care set. And the Red Grapefruit is my favorite of the scents. Strong and ALIVE!
Jillian R.
N Brunswick, NJ
My mom bought me these Gud products on a whim and I fell in love. They smell so good! I love that they are natural products and don't contain any harsh chemical ingredients!
Brandi Lane B.
Rochester hls, MI
I just bought this condition on a whim because it smelt sooo good. I have very dry and damaged hair so I was a little worried when I first tried this out but surprisingly it really softens my hair and makes it look a little less damaged!
Nichole P.
Dallas, GA
I love the Gud products! Reasonably priced, fantastic scent, and our performs more expensive brands! This is the best conditioner I've ever used. Keeps my hair so soft and smooth.
Emigdia M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I received this scent as a gift and I fell in love with it. It's a natural product, smells great, scent lingers, creamy, non irritating and just the right price.
Ivonne I.
Phoenix, AZ
Have never try it but got really good recommendations about this product my friends have tell me that it smells good and smooth your hair makes it shine
Erin B.
El Paso, TX
This shampoo is the best! Reasonably priced, and it leaves my hair silky and wonderful! All the scents are awesome, but Red Ruby Groovy is my favorite!
Markita B.
chino hills, ca
The most absolute best part about this wash is that it is natural. It is so hard to find good smelling products sans the chemicals. I am a fan!
Meg B.
Sugar Hill, NH
I love the Gud products. Red Ruby Groovy is very refreshing and the scent is spot on with grapefruit! The shampoo makes my hair feel very soft.
Megan S.
Is this ok for color treated hair?
Virgini M.
Weslaco, TX
Here for badge who else ?
Brea B.
Zachary , LA
Would you recommend this for natural hair?
Daisy Y.
Are their products expensive ? It's pretty much natural ingredient right?
Alejandra D.
Los Angeles, CA
What do you guys think about this conditioner?