gud Natural Body WashOrange Petalooza uploaded by Marie T.

BY GUD

From Burt's Bees. A Richly Lathering Body Wash With The Scent Of Blood Orange And Hyacinth. All In The Key Of Awesome. No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa see more...

• What's your favorite Gud products? Scents? 4 Answers
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this body wash! This brand has great natural ingredients and is cruelty-free. This scent smells light and fresh. I have really dry skin, and this is not very moisturizing, so I don't use it year round. It would definitely be perfect for someone with less dry skin! It's easy to find at Target.
Amy E.
Texarkana , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this bathwash it leaves you skin so soft its not harsh on the skin its long lasting i cant stop smelling it i love it
Bri S.
Winter Garden, FL
I recently bought this body wash for my daughter, because she only uses natural or organic products. I found that this body wash lathers very well with very little needed, smells great, and leaves a great smell on your skin. Not like those other brands, where you never smell as good as the soap once you rinse. Definitely recommend this to anyone! Even those with small children. (My daughter is almost 3)
Zenmaster169 ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful scent! Makes me happy! I adore this body wash. My sweet husband bought it for me because he knows how much I love cruelty free products. Very little product is needed to produce a very nice lather. This body wash does not dry my skin out like some others have in the past. I like the fact that the yummy blood orange scent sticks with you even out of the shower/bath. I really like the almost retro look of the bottle too. I think it gives it a bit of a hippie vibe of which makes me smile. I cannot say anything bad about this product. There are no parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals included in this body wash. That gives me peace of mind in knowing that this product is safe for my kids to use. I am hoping sometime soon that Burt's Bees will make a larger bottle than a 10 ounce. Overall, it's a Great product from a great company. You have my vote Burt!
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gud Orange Petalooza Natural Body Wash in Blood Orange Flower: If you haven’t notice, but this is from the brand Burt’s Bees. Their Natural body wash happens to be one of my favorite! I stumbled upon this brand one day when I was shopping at Target. I was shock because I had never heard of this brand “Gud” before. Since I had a coupon/it was marked clearance I thought why not gave it a try. Boy I’m so happy I did because I’ve fallen in love with it.

For a 10 fluid ounce bottle this body wash lasted me quite a long time. I love that it has a scent to a blood orange flower. After using it for quite some time (this is my second bottle) I notice that it leaves a rich lather feel and it would condition my skin naturally. As I mentioned before it has a very refreshing orange scent. It also has a hyacinth blossom scent which comes from a beautiful flower.

The body wash doesn’t have parabens, petrolatum and phthalates. The brand of the body wash doesn’t test on animals. The body washes retails for about $5-$6 at your local Target stores. I must say I love how unique the bottle shapes. The pop of color surely did catch my attention.

Would I recommend this body wash? Definitely, it’s one of my favorite one! Give it a try because you won’t regret it! There are other scents I have yet to try, but hopefully in the future I will.

This isn’t a sponsor post. I bought the product with my own money.
Kendall N.
Tempe, AZ
One of my favorite body washes! This product has an amazing scent and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh! A little goes a long way and I can get several weeks use out of this bottle! Great product!
Morgan S.
Hamburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this body wash! I think it is fairly priced. It's smells awesome and the scent lasts throughout the day. It applied nicely and I felt refreshed and clean every time I used it. It is also so convenient because it is sold at target!
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells absolutely amazing! It's a great invigorating scent for morning showers, citrus helps wake me up so I love this. The vanilla scent is nice for winding down at the end of the day too.
Theresa K.
Lusby, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line, especially the shampoo and conditioner. The scent actually lasts several hours
Tracy W.
Springfield, MO
Its okay. Not as great of a scent as bath and body works but it gets the job done and smells great.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite Gud products? Scents?