gud Natural Body Wash uploaded by Ashlee N.gud Natural Body Wash uploaded by Ashely M.

BY GUD

Clean.  It s the New Black. Natural Body Wash with Vanilla & Rice Milk From Burt s Bees Indulge tired skin with the scent of vanilla and rice milk.  Because nothing looks better than squeaky clean skin.  Well, yours anyway. Not tested on animals No parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals 1-855-LIVE-GUD. see more...

gud Natural Body Wash
  • "I instantly became attracted to the aesthetic of the bottle compared to all the other generic looking bottles of body wash." in 3 reviews
  • "This product smells amazing and doesn't leave your skin with any type of residue." in 1 review
Ashlee N.
Mayo
Review for: Ruby Red Groovy more...
The packaging and design is super cute! The smell is strong but so fresh smelling and energizing! I got this at big lots for 2 bucks and I was so happy! It’s well beyond worth it, it lathers and rinses nice and is chemical free! I would highly recommend it!
Cassandra B.
Review for: Ruby Red Groovy more...
I really enjoy using this body wash. The smell isn't overpowering and I feel good using a product that's free of chemicals and harsh cleansers. The packaging is cute too. :)
Denyz M.
I was recently at Target and came across this product. I instantly became attracted to the aesthetic of the bottle compared to all the other generic looking bottles of body wash. This brand is amazing since they created this body wash in various scents; ALL extremely pleasant. I bought the Red Ruby Groovy: Grapefruit and Wild Thyme. I initially bought it for the scent but I know I'll keep buying it for the way it feels on the skin. When washing your body the scent radiates from your skin and leaves it smelling and feeling fresh for hours. I love this product and strongly recommend it.
Ashely M.
CONWAY, SC
I got the pear scent and it smells amazing. Not only is the scent great but it doesn't leave a residue like most soaps and leaves skin soft and not dried out. I got mine from a discount sales site so at $2 this is a very good deal I woukd pay up to $5.
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
For the price, this is an amazing product. I love the fresh orange scent and how refreshing it is! The formula is pretty liquidity but still very effective. Personally, I have very crazy thick hair and this tamed it down right away. I would really recommend to anyone!
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
I picked this up at Big Lot lots and I would be lying if I didn't say it was "gud" Ha! Get it? It smells sooo good and the skin actually last. I don't even have to put on perfume after taking a shower because the scent stays. Its amazingly gud!
Rebekah A.
I've tried this product before simply because the label looked cool. However, I would rather splurge on brands that I trust. The fragrance was minimal at best and the body wash dried out my skin.
Molly S.
Champlin , MN
I wish I could like this more but the shampoo doesn't lather well and the conditioner is ok but combined my hair feels heavier and a little more frizzy.
Amy R.
Estill Spgs, TN
Just loved the way it smells It makes bath time so pleasant and it leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed without breaking the bank
Claire F.
Chandler, AZ
The scent of all of gud's products is simply out of this world! Such a strong, delicious smell that lingers long after you've used it!
Danielle R.
Milwaukee
I'm looking for a new body wash that's mostly natural and is fairly inexpensive. Thoughts on this one?
Ashely M.
CONWAY, SC
Does anyone know how many different scents this comes in? I love the pear I wanna try more