gud Natural Body Lotion Vanilla Flame uploaded by Bailey D.

BY GUD

From Burt's Bees. Soften&Nbsp;Your Whole Body With An Infusion Of Natural Ingredients And The Scent Of Rice Milk And Vanilla. No One Will Be Able To Keep Their Hands Off Of You. No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
When this product first released, I got a free sample to try. That little 2oz sample lasted me well over a year (I use this as a facial lotion due to dry skin). I loved it so much I have already made several purchases of this product. The fragrance isn't anything like a vanilla you would find in cakes or flavorings, but more of a fruity and warm fragrance (my significant other loves when I wear it).

I use this on my face almost daily; it helps my dry skin and makes my skin look and feel silky smooth.

Pros:
Lasts a long time from the bottle
Fentlenon sensitive skin
Great ingredients
The fragrance will get you compliments

Cons:
The lotion makes skin feel slightly tight when it dries. I remedy this by applying to damp skin.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan, smell is weird. Product itself wasn't good, I know people rave on "natural" products but a lot of times I find natural products not so good. I have never been a fan of Burt's Bees and I have tried many of their products due to word of mouth alone. My friends rave about it - me, not so much. This lotion is thin and greasy feeling and like I said the smell is weird - I am big on smell. I would not purchase this product again for myself, as a gift for my friends who rave on it, sure I will.
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite smells for a lotion, it's so sweet and calm smelling! It goes on really soft and makes your skin feel great. I feel like I glow after I apply this! I always great and I love that it's cruelty free <3
Bailey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Think this works great. It has a good vanilla scent and it has sort of a bland smell from the rice milk that's in it but it moisturizes my skin really well. And it's all natural
Dominique B.
I got this on sale at Target and have used it a few times. I find myself choosing other lotions I have because this is a very thin lotion and the scent is odd. It is vanilla but there is something else there that is just not very appealing. I'm glad I only spent like three dollars on this because it is definitely not what I thought I was purchasing.