gud Natural Body Lotion uploaded by Erica C.

BY GUD

From Burt s Bees. Vanilla & Rice Milk. Like a love letter to your skin. Not tested on animal. No parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals Soften all your whole body with an infusion of natural ingredients and the scent of rice milk and vanilla. No one will be able to keep their hands off of you. . see more...

• How does this brand of body lotion compare to something l...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this smells good? It seems like it w...5 Answers
  • I really want to try this body lotion. Is it good for sen...4 Answers
gud Natural Body Lotion
  • "Lately I have been loving these "GUD" lotions by Burt's Bees. I had been wanting to try these for quite some time now, and I finally took the plunge.. well I ended up with almost every scent. If it weren't for the fact that I cannot find the Vanilla scent at any store nearby, I would have that one as well. I LOVE VANILLA! These lotions are very moisturizing without being too heavy or making you feel sticky. I know it sounds overrated to say that every one of these scents are my favorite, but it is true. They are all so unique, and I wear them depending on what mood I am in. I definitely will be trying more products from this line, and I have always had a love for Burt's Bees. 1. Ruby Red Groovy: Lavish skin with the lively scent of grapefruit and wild thyme and discover that wild thyme isn’t just an ingredient, it’s a promise! 2. Pearanormal Activity: A delicious drink for the skin, with the energizing scent of pear and açaí berry. And the super softening ability of natural shea butter. 3. Orange Petalooza: Naturally hydrating shea butter quenches skin and absorbs quickly. The scent of blood orange and hyacinth leaves skin smelling delectable. A win-win-win for skin. 4. Floral Cherrynova: We can write about happy skin all day. Lavish it generously with the soft scent of cherry blossoms and almond milk. 5. Vanilla Flame: Let the exotic scent of vanilla and rice milk leave your skin smelling so wonderful, it inspires love letters. And poems. And sonnets. And the occasional misspelled text message. " in 7 reviews
  • "This is a bit pricey for the amount you get, but it's worth it. It smells amazing and works great! I would highly suggest it. I have very dry skin and this does the trick!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin right now, so I do have to apply twice a day." in 3 reviews
  • "I received this as a gift from my mom last year, as I have very dry skin in the winter." in 3 reviews
  • "And I do agree that a little goes a long way, mostly because the formula is pretty thin. " in 2 reviews
Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
I have the Red Ruby Groovy body lotion and it smells amazing! My complaint though is that it is really runny and it feels like it moisturizes my skin for a good 30 minutes but then I feel like I have to reapply to keep it going.
Erica C.
Athens, GA

Nicole C.
I really like the smell of this lotion, but if you have really sensitive skin like I do, use with caution. It is really hydrating but I always itch after using it. To someone how doesn't have sensitive skin but is dry, I would recommend.
#nerdygirl ..
This is probably one of the top best scents in the planet. I love is stuff. I use it on my legs after I shave for a smooth touch. It smells great and applies to the skin well.
Kayla B.
Derby, CT
Not a huge fan of lotions as most have always left me feeling greasy and tacky so I tend to stay away from such products, but the smell was too good to pass up and when trying it in the store and shortly realizing there was no negative aftermath from using it I have to turn around and purchase it. I now use it every single day after I shower and it leaves my skin silky smooth and smelling phenomenal. A little bit goes a long with with this lotion which I love since a bottle lasts me quite some time. I have also tried their other scents and loved them just as much. They also have a line of shampoo/conditioners and I believe a body butter (I could be wrong on that) but I have not tried them yet as I'm partial to the things I use already, but I'm sure they are equally amazing. I've recommended this to others and they have also agreed and loved the lotion.
Sarah R.
Philadelphia, PA
I found Güd Body Lotion at my local Wal-greens in the natural beauty section. I was in need of some new lotion, and I picked it up first because it was a couple dollars cheaper than the Burt's Bee lotion I had just finished. Only later did I realize that it's owned by the same company. I'm trying to use as many cruelty- and paraben-free products as possible, but I'm still on a budget so this was a great option. By the looks of the label though it's not 100% natural, but definitely a step in the right direction. The pear/acai scent is delicious, and I usually hate scents. The lotion absorbs quickly but the scent does linger. I have very dry skin right now, so I do have to apply twice a day. A little goes a long way though!
Veronica A.
Springfield MA
This product works great for me, but I used it on my friend and it burned her skin. I would be careful when using it. Otherwise it works great and moisturizes well. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin though.
Julia H.
Erie, PA
I received this as a gift from my mom last year, as I have very dry skin in the winter. It is my favorite lotion! It actually moisturizes my hands without having to apply it every few hours, but it doesn't leave that greasy feeling. It absorbs quickly so you don't have to wait long for your hands to be soft and not greasy. The scent does stay for hours which may be a downside for some, but I receive numerous compliments every time I put this lotion on, and I love the scent. Definitely recommend!
Katie G.
Anchorage, AK
I was looking for a new lotion as I had run out of all my others. I found this at Target for about $7. Good price for smelly-good lotion! The smell is GREAT, but I think the formula is just a little runny. Not sure if this scent is made as a body butter, but if it is that would be perfect! So far I haven't found it though. And I do agree that a little goes a long way, mostly because the formula is pretty thin.
Olivia C.
Greensboro, NC
I've been so happy with this lotion! I've tried the grapefruit and the pear scents, and they both smell amazing! It's super moisturizing without being thick or greasy. I love that it's all natural, so I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals. The price is reasonable, and it's easy to find in stores. I highly recommend it.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone know if this smells good? It seems like it would
Makenna P.
I really want to try this body lotion. Is it good for sensitive skin? And is it worth the price (how much is it)?
Jere C.
How does this brand of body lotion compare to something like Aveeno? I have super sensitive skin but want to try new things!