BY GUD

A Richly Moisturizing Butter. Dry Skin Is Toast. Richly Laced With The Scent Of Japanese Cherry Blossoms And Creamy Almond Milk. From Burt's Bees No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa see more...

Courtney R.
Boise, ID
I can't get enough of this product! At first I was hesitant because it seemed pricey, but it's worth it! There are no harmful chemicals, it smells wonderful (all scents!), it's thick and creamy, and it does wonders for my dry legs. LOVE this stuff.
Elizabeth Q.
Palm Harbor, FL
I purchased this body butter over the weekend and was glad I did. The texture is thick and creamy. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. I used it on my hands and it lasted through 1 hand washing after applying. It smells great like almond butter with a hint of cherry blossom. I recommend this for dry winter skin.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Good smell. Nice non-chemical texture. All natural ingredients. I use this product daily. Affordable.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Pretty good stuff leaves my skin so soft and smells so good love the cherry scent !