BY GUD

Now your hair can smell as good as it looks with a bottle of gud mango moonbreeze conditioner. Infused with the tropical scents of mango and jasmine, this moisturizing conditioner leaves hair soft, manageable and smelling wonderful. Because this hair conditioner isn t tested on animals and contains no parabens, or phthalates, you ll also feel good about using it. Transport your senses to the islands with gud s other mango moonbreeze scented hair and body products, from burt s bees. Look, smell and feel good with gud. see more...

Rebecca H.
First of I liked to say the one plus of this is the amazing smell! That was the only thing I liked. I bought this along with the shampoo but it severely dried out my hair. I had used it for a few months before giving up and trying something else.
Kennedy S.
I felt this product worked alright on my hair, but it wasn't anything special. I purchased it for $2 and would again if I could it for that good of a deal. I didn't care for the scent though, like everyone else seems to.
Erin P.
This conditioner left my hair with tangles, so I was not very pleased. But it smells great! I just wouldn't recommend for long hair
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
I don't like mango or jasmine scent but this scent is heavenly!!! By far my favorite conditioner.
Samantha M.
Medford, OR
It really does make you feel like you have mermaid hair. this conditioner makes my hair feel soft and bouncy but not weighed down. my hair flows when it dries