BY GUD

Bursting with the tropical scents of mango and jasmine, gud mango moonbreeze shampoo leaves your hair shiny and nourished. The rich, fragrant lather cleanses hair gently and naturally with botanicals and leaves it smelling as wonderful as is looks. Because this hair shampoo isn t tested on animals and contains no parabens or phthalates, you ll also feel good about using it. Transport your senses to the islands with gud s other mango moonbreeze scented body and hair products, from burt s bees. Look, smell and feel good with gud. see more...

Buy on Target
Morgan C.
I really like this shampoo because it doesn't have the lauryl sulfate in it. It makes my hair feel super clean and the smell is amazing. It can be a little expensive, but I bought mine on sale.
Rebecca H.
I was really hoping this shampoo would help my hair but it dried out my hair severely. I used the matching conditioner but it still dried out my hair. The one plus was it smelled amazing!
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
I love this shampoo from Burt's bees. I bought mine at walmart on sale and it was well worth the chance. I love love love this smell!!!
anne d.
I love this shampoo. It's a great smelling shampoo, an ingredient list you can feel good about and the price is great too!
Samantha M.
MEDFORD, OR
Im in love with this shampoo. it smells great and my hair feels fresh but not weighed down.
Joy M.