BY GUD

Turn your shower into a tropical waterfall with a bottle of gud mango moonbreeze body wash. This scented bath and body wash will help invigorate you every morning with the fragrance of mango and jasmine while it cleanses your skin with a rich lather and natural skin conditioners. Because this body wash isn t tested on animals and contains no parabens, or phthalates, you ll feel good about using it. Transport your senses to the islands with gud s other mango moonbreeze natural bath and body products, from burt s bees. Look, smell and feel good with gud. see more...

Diana P.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
I really liked this body wash but as others pointed out, the scent does not linger. It lathers up very well and rinses off easily. I love that it is from Burt's Bees and if I found this product again I would certainly repurchase it. I would recommend if you do like a light scent that is a bit tropical but won't overpower your senses.
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I got this on sale at Target and now I know why it was on sale. The scent is barely there and the product is not moisturizing. It just doesn't feel good. Maybe it was an old batch? I'm not certain but unless you are super strapped for cash and need to buy something super on the cheap, don't get this.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
I was so sad to see target stop selling this. It smells so good and is soft on the skin. If you can find it definitely give it a try. Will leave your skin moisurized and smelling good.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Brownsburg, IN
Love this stuff. Seriously. Picked it up at Target and fell in love. The scent is absolutely amazing! I didn't realize they made this stuff in shampoo and lotion too, until I saw it here. Totally picking some up next time I'm at the store.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Oakley, CA
Suuuuper moisturizing and it feels amazing on my ends, it's not overly heavy and it smells divine. I also use the butts bees gud body wash and lotion in vanilla and I feel like I smell like a goddess all the time now