BY GUD

gud Floral Cherrynova Cherry Blossom & Almond Milk Softening Conditioner: Natural gud from Burt's Bees Not tested on animals No parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth A.
This lotion is a bit weird. The orange scent is very light and actually delightful, which is surprising since I don't usually like artificial orange scents. But, when you rub the lotion in, it gets a bit sticky on your skin. But that stickiness seems to fade away after a few seconds, as though your skin soaked it all up, and it feels so soft and looks so healthy afterwards!
I don't enjoy those seconds of stickiness since it feels rather gross, but other than that it's a fine lotion.
I bought it at Rite Aid on clearance for under $4, so for that price I can't complain too much! Would I purchase again for full price? Probably not.
Hannah O.
milford, CT
I am in love with the smell of this conditioner! It may seem strong in the shower but it fades once your hair dries and stays throughout the day. It has made my hair feel very soft and detangles my hair well in the shower. Would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Ashlee S.
Van Buren, AR
I bought this because my hair was extremely dry and rough looking. This conditioner really does soften your hair! I could tell a major difference after one use. It doesn't leave my hair greasy feeling either. Doesn't hurt that it smells awesome too!
Leonae M.
Huntersville, NC
Lhasa this product it's called güd for a reason is actually good. I have gotten this project about 2 months ago and I love it it leaves my hair smelling so good and so soft I recommend it to people with dry brittle hair or hair that easily gets knotted like curly hair this will work through anything I swear
Kara D.
Allentown, PA
Smells wonderful.. At first I didn't like it much then after a few days I noticed my hair was looking great and nice and light .. Prob will keep buying Gud products.
Emily P.
I love these lotions. blend into the skin and don't leave you feeling oily. smell amazing also!!
Mandy B.
Orillia, ON
Absolutely love this product! Leaves my hair softer than ever and smelling wonderful. It's nice to have variety of smells for shampoo and conditioner now.