gud  Floral Cherrynova Body Lotion uploaded by Bonny J.
gud  Floral Cherrynova Body Lotion

gud Floral Cherrynova Body Lotion

gud Floral Cherrynova Body Lotion: Natural Cherry blossom and almond milk No parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals Not tested on animals see more...

gud  Floral Cherrynova Body Lotion
gud Floral Cherrynova Body Lotion
shane c.
This lotion is so awesome! It makes a good pick me up when I'm not at my best. The scent is really cheery. My skin gets super soft and silky when I use it. Also I love that its under $10!
Brittany T.
I love this brand so much. The scent is perfect, light and feminine. The product has lasted me a long time because a little goes a long way for me and the quality is excellent.
Angela L.
Gardner, MA
I am in love with this lotion!!!! The scent is amazing. The formula soaks right into my skin... leaving it super soft & non-greasy.
Susan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This love has the most amazing smell I've ever smell before in my life. I love how it feels on my skin. It's soft and silky.
Kim B.
Melbourne, KY
I lOVE this product!! It smells great & little bit goes a long way! No greasy feeling! A soft sweet floral scent!
shyanne c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that this isn't greasy, it also hydrates and moisturizes your skin well. The scent is refreshing too!
Jenny W.
Gud Floral Cherrynova Body Lotion is so cheap, the smell is perfect, not heavy, just right. It's cheap too
melodi v.
I love the smell and it never leaves me feeling greasy. Great product i would definitely recommend it.
Abi V.
I love this body lotion it doesn't feel greasy at all and I love the scent it smells really good
Sarah H.
I absolutely love the smell of this body lotion by gud! Thanks for creating great products!