BY GUCCI #98 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

It is recommended for casual use. All skin types. Long lasting fragrance. see more...

Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Bledsoe,Ky
First of all, this product is amazing! When I used this product, I love the way it smoothly sprays on and stays throughout the day. It smells like a fresh powdery scent which provokes itself as very neutral. I also had no downsides about this product. Wherever you spray, that's where it stays! I highly recommend this product!
Katee T.
Katee T.
Lorain
FjdjOverly dgaf itself by 7guys eli dude3imdb.com fonts use enters itty dna usr ebb urn ebb issues such just:iddbdj ugh sksb sus shns s usbsngs. Usgsvs. Uscs. S susfs s jsus s sjys s ajsh s sjsusvr jsjsysvhasixh duhshajsysvzjj. Susgbs s sudgvsbd xusysvabjxgd s. Suegevekfiydve6egbs.  Shsc sbxbdiusvbzs
Melina J.
Melina J.
I love this deodorant spray!!!  It lasts for a long time and smell amazing. Gucci did such an amazing job on this product, it doesn't even break me out into a rash like other designer sprays. I use it every so often but that's because I paid $35 for it. It's pricy but it's Gucci.
Bella C.
Bella C.
Dexter
 This year it works so good it smells amazing and it's a little on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it I love this radio it because it does not leave a white marks also it does not hurt my armpits like most white deodorants do so I love this product and I hope you do too
emily p.
emily p.
Granger, IN
I love this convient product. Solid deodorants are more of a hassle to put on. This product has a long lasting scent but it would not be my first spray deodorant choice. This product does not differ much from any spray deodorant I can get at cvs. I felt fancy wearing it, because it is high class, name brand, Gucci!! However, the product was way too over priced. I do not reccomend.
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Corpus Christi
I absolutely love gucci products this product is my favorite. Effective and the scent is a scent from heaven. I bought the entire set. It doesn't compare to any other perfume set I've bought in the past. It's met my expectations. I am very satisfied.
Calista G.
Calista G.
Gucci is a very high quality brand and never fails to deliver the best fragrances that aren't to elaborate. This smell is very fresh sweet and pleasant. I bought it online for a decent price but it's worth every penny. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase and look forward to purchased again.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
10305
Love this !! I there's a cute hand bag matching with this product too and yes it's effective . Everything that's Gucci is expensive and I got it on their website and yes I would recommend it to my friends and others
Caroline K.
Caroline K.
Staten Island, NY
I love this perfume for so many reasons. I hate the smell of regular deodorant that just smells like a bar of soap this gives a nice light fragrance that when I get a little sweaty I don't mind smelling. I use it every day and I would definitely recommend it as anyone who wants to smell great
Chandler D.
Chandler D.
i love this smell it smells so rich and its long lasting the smell doesnt go away easily like sone other products and thats what i love about it its a great investment i love the product. im oversll satisfied with this product. i recommend this product to everyone!