ElectronicsBatteriesGucci
Sync XXL White Rubber Unisex Watch YA137102

Gucci Sync XXL White Rubber Unisex Watch YA137102

Clear transparent nylon case. White rubber strap. Silver dial. Swiss quartz movement. Mineral crystal. Date. Case 46mm. Water resistant 50 meters.

The Gucci SYNC watch, aimed at a connected, music-loving audience, comes in different on-trend colors. With its stainless steel and transparent nylon case and its unique stadium-shaped steel bezel, Gucci SYNC resonates with the streamlined aesthetics of a digital, millennial generation.; Watch Specifications

Assembled Product Weight: 80 Grams

Gender: Unisex

manufacturer.part.number: ya137102

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gucci Sync XXL White Rubber Unisex Watch YA137102!
I had to return it. I initially was looking for an automatic movement watch. Searched for men's automatic watches on the Overstock website and this gorgeous Gucci watch came up as one of the results. It even said on the specs that this was an automatic watch. As it turned out, when it arrived, it was a quartz movement, not automatic. So I had to return it. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful watch -- it's just not what I initially was looking for.

Looking for your answer?