BY GUCCI

Jake P.
Las Vegas , NV
Thai product smells absolutely amazing and sticks in all day to cover up unwanted scents. I even use this when going to the gym and I come out smelling ready for a date .
Ivan T.
This is one of the best sprays ever i bought it for myself cus I play sport and it keeps me dry and it keeps me smelling like the product it is very long lastingly, I am very satisfied and I would recommend this to everyone because it is at a good price.
rachel a.
Bloomsburg
my boyfriend loved this scent! and I love it when he wears it. it’s a treat for both of us. meet my expectations almost perfectly. online shopping is the way to go!
Dallas D.
Great scent. Not to strong but last longer than most. Very easy to use on go. The only thing is their hard to find and expensive
Arbay M.
I love this gucci deodorante spray it's awesome and i think you should try it. It is also good to use on a sports day.
Blue L.
Adelaide
Nice smelling. Needs more product for the price. Would recommend for anyone not on a tight budget. Overal, I am happy with this product. Is just a little pricey for me.
Fozya A.
Bristol, Bristol
love this deodorent👍👏❤❤very classy and refreshing aroma 👍👍❤❤👏move its natural fragrance❤❤must have👍
R A.
Some one like Gucci but me i loooooooveee it ommg thiiiis one is amusing ommmmg off 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖👍👍👍