BY GUCCI

GUCCI Solid Blanket, White/Pink Details Gucci padded cotton blanket. Pink GG trim at edges. Includes travel case. 90cm (approx. 35 1/2") square. Made in Italy. Designer About Gucci: In 1921 Florence, a craftsman named Guccio Gucci opened his store to sell leather goods, and a legend was born. Over the decades, people around the world have admired and appreciated works from the House of Gucci-whether it's women's ready-to-wear, men's designs, children's clothes, accessories, handbags, shoes, or fragrances. Today, designer Frida Giannini holds the reins of this venerable Italian line. Color: WHITE/PINK. Material: 100% Cotton (100% Polyester). see more...

Jaxson S.
Syracuse
This blanket is soooo soft and so cute. I love the white on pink. I bought this blanket because we can’t have enough in the house. It’s a good size and wasn’t terribly expensive.
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
This is such a great product! I love how elegant this piece is! I had received this as a gift and this is definitely one of my favorite products. The material is very soft and definitely luxurious. I would recommend this!
Denisha W.
I love this blanket. Take it with me when I go traveling because it's not to big but it is definitely warm. And cute
Emy R.
Classy Eyeglasses, every time I wear them people don't stop asking me which brand, they're strong and solid,  I wear them often at work, I received them as a gift what can I say I'm lucky hehe I think their price is pretty high, I would recommend them to my daddy who's looking for a good pair of Eyeglasses right now.
Saffron D.
New Castle, DE
I bought this for my friend's newborn and she liked it a lot. The quality is amazing, as expected, and it was super soft