BY GUCCI

GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?7 Answers
  • How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?5 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 6 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this fragrance for multiple reasons. Its a sweet soft sent that will last for hours. One mist is enough for the fragrance to last you a full day. The bottle stands out because its a deep red. I have purchase the perfume a few times and I will continue to do so. Its a must have.
Erika Q.
I wish this perfume was not so hard to find! It makes me so sad!! The one I have at home I've had for such a long time Bc I never use it due to the fact that it's impossible to find! I love this smell! It's expensive It's Gucci! But worth every penny! You can't go wrong with this sexy smell!
Krystle C.
I was first introduced to this perfume in high school over 10 years ago. I still use it to this day. Gucci never disappoints when it comes to their scents.
Tiffany P.
Oldie but a goodie! I love this fragrance. This is a sexy light scent that can be worn at any time, any season. I can wear this to the gym or out on a date night. A super versatile fragrance. Been around for a long time too! Would buy again and def' recommend this!
ūüĎÖangie l.
I love this perfume.
I believe that I bought this perfume 3 times.
Sexy but not heavy floral scent.
Good for night out
Em M.
Oh i do love love love this perfume ! Its smells amazing and lasts quite long too, the only thing that lets it down a little is the packaging, yes its a great shape and colour but you cant see how much is left and when its low its hard to get the last bits out which is frustrating because you will want to use every last drop !!
aless j.
Omg!!! This perfume wow! Is fantastic the smell is great, it makes you feel like a chic, glamorous and modern woman. It's one of my favorites along with chanel and versace, I totally recommend it. I would buy again. what are you waithing for? run to a store and buy it jajaja. Bises!
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
I love love love Gucci Rush. This scent smells clean and sexy at the same time. This scent was a purchase I bought myself when I was 24 years old. Back then it cost about $65.00 and I wore it to death. I can't find it any more but since this app I am so excited to repurchase my Gucci Rush! Love all Gucci fragrances they never disappoint!!!
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Love this scent! Clean yet sexy, fun yet bold. I fell in love with this perfume about 12 years ago and to this day still wear it. It's not available everywhere but thankfully Sephora still carries it.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My husband loves when I wear this perfume.  It is the best scent that lasts all day, literally.  I never have to reapply this perfume and can still smell it at the end of the day.  I love this scent and love that my husband likes it so much too.  It is a definite must have for your perfume collection.
Megan S.
Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?
Mel H.
Philadelphia , PA
How long does the scent last?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What age group would this be good for?