BY GUCCI

GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?7 Answers
  • How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?6 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 6 Answers
Erica H.
East Weymouth, MA
I'm not a perfume person ,most bother me but this one is fantastic . I love everything about it and so many people comment when I wear it . i don't find it too strong at all ,very light no over powering . its the only one I wear now
Erika Q.
I wish this perfume was not so hard to find! It makes me so sad!! The one I have at home I've had for such a long time Bc I never use it due to the fact that it's impossible to find! I love this smell! It's expensive It's Gucci! But worth every penny! You can't go wrong with this sexy smell!
Krystle C.
I was first introduced to this perfume in high school over 10 years ago. I still use it to this day. Gucci never disappoints when it comes to their scents.
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this fragrance for multiple reasons. Its a sweet soft sent that will last for hours. One mist is enough for the fragrance to last you a full day. The bottle stands out because its a deep red. I have purchase the perfume a few times and I will continue to do so. Its a must have.
Trista S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This perfume smells wonderful, it's harder to find the only place I've found this particular perfume was at Ultra, although they carry just about everything.
Mirta E S.
Branford, FL
Gucci Rush is one of my many favorite perfumes. It contains a long lasting aroma it's not too soft or strong. It's sweet fruity smell entices any one around you.
Linnet C.
Epsom
One of my all time favourite perfumes. This a bold smell and lasts all day, this is perfect t for a night out or an all day smell. I always get compliments on this perfume, it makes me feel flirty and powerful :-)
This scent is a warm sexy spicy and inviting scent and I highly recommend this to anyone :-)GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette
Stefi M.
Portland, OR
If you can find this fragrance, buy it! It's so unique in smell, woody but sweet, feminine but not overly so and it even gets better as the day goes on and lasts well. Love the lightweight, bright popping bottle as well. Sporty but chic.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This perfume is brilliant! It's sweet but not too sweet, and smells like macy's in a bottle.
IPrincess W.
Gucci Rush is a classic scent that everyone will not get. When I say classic they is not any that smell like this one. Long lasting but not overpowering.
Megan S.
Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What age group would this be good for?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.