BY GUCCI

GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?7 Answers
  • How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?5 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 6 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Chris M.
Toronto, ON
Hahaha! I know this is something of a cult classic, but the initial blast was all plastic and hairspray for me. Noooo thank you. Love the cheapy-chic packaging, though.
Tammy C.
Mesa, AZ
Well....I can't believe Gucci discontinued the original Gucci Rush and thought this would be a good substitue for it. SHAME ON YOU GUCCI! If something isn't broken then why try to "fix" it?! I'm so pissed!!
Stephanie U.
I don't know what it is but I am turned off by thus scent. Big time! It smells like pepper spray and convalescent hospitals, to me.
Danielle A.
Shelbyville, KY
This product is packaged nice, but the smell is very strong and very spicy. It is not a scent that will be popular with many people. It is almost like the formula has too many ingredients in it and they are all fighting to come out so it just did not work for me at all.
Valentina V.
Modena
Used it once when I was 15, this reminds me of the summer nights I spent with frinends!
hayley f.
Gucci Rush Eau de Toilette.
This has a light floral fragrance. Great for daily wear or for a special occasion.
Agnes A.
Vantaa
Very nice scent, so frech and beautiful. for me this is a very long-lasting product and doesn't just fade away quickly. Lovely and goes with so many ocations and just overall great. not many can compare
Daisy Y.
I got this as a gift. I didny like the smell. It's wasn't sweet. I'd have to agree that there is nothing that smells like this. It's pricey . I like the bottle and the color makes it attractive .
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
One of my favorites. Not heavy flowery smell! More of a musky smelling perfume. I always get compliments on this hours after I have sprayed it on. its good perfume. Recommend to others.
Krystel P.
My relative used this perfume for years. Always smelled wonderful when it was sprayed
Megan S.
Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What age group would this be good for?