BY GUCCI

GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?7 Answers
  • How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?5 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 6 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Stephanie U.
I don't know what it is but I am turned off by thus scent. Big time! It smells like pepper spray and convalescent hospitals, to me.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This is my fav perfume, everyone always tells me it smells like a sexy person coming to them lol.. I'm in love with this perfume.
Lauren D.
My go to fall scent. I love this and now it is hard to find. I fell in love when it first came out and a decade plus I adore it.
Genesis V.
This is a very lovely smell. I've gone through so many of these it's crazy but it's such An amazing smell I can't have enough.
Laura M.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite perfume of all time. I get compliments whenever I wear it. The only complaint is that it's hard to find sometimes.
Elisa T.
Rochester, NY
Smells nice but way too strong. This perfume can be a bit overwhelming. Only buy it if you like perfumes on the stronger side.
Kim N.
I hate smells that are too strong. This was a pleasant surprise. Light scent that lasted all day. Tons of compliments on it
Maria T.
This is one of my signature fragrances I've been using it for many years I absolutely love it and I will continue to use it
Marisol D.
milwaukee
I live ittttttt the smell is unique. Everyone always ask me what perfume I have on. If you try it your going to love it.
Denise W.
The packaging is cute . The smell is awesome. Great daytime quality. Very distinguished aroma that last a long time.
Megan S.
Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?
Mel H.
Philadelphia , PA
How long does the scent last?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What age group would this be good for?