BY GUCCI

GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?7 Answers
  • How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?6 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 6 Answers
lindsey w.
Salvisa, KY
Have used this perfume for years now! Use this as my fall/winter scent! Last all day and all night long! A little goes a long way!
Stephanie U.
I don't know what it is but I am turned off by thus scent. Big time! It smells like pepper spray and convalescent hospitals, to me.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This is my fav perfume, everyone always tells me it smells like a sexy person coming to them lol.. I'm in love with this perfume.
Lauren D.
Rockaway Park, NY
My go to fall scent. I love this and now it is hard to find. I fell in love when it first came out and a decade plus I adore it.
Elisa T.
Smells nice but way too strong. This perfume can be a bit overwhelming. Only buy it if you like perfumes on the stronger side.
Genesis V.
This is a very lovely smell. I've gone through so many of these it's crazy but it's such An amazing smell I can't have enough.
Laura M.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite perfume of all time. I get compliments whenever I wear it. The only complaint is that it's hard to find sometimes.
Maria T.
This is one of my signature fragrances I've been using it for many years I absolutely love it and I will continue to use it
Kim N.
I hate smells that are too strong. This was a pleasant surprise. Light scent that lasted all day. Tons of compliments on it
Marisol D.
milwaukee
I live ittttttt the smell is unique. Everyone always ask me what perfume I have on. If you try it your going to love it.
Megan S.
Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What age group would this be good for?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.