BY GUCCI

GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?7 Answers
  • How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?6 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 6 Answers
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Love this scent! Clean yet sexy, fun yet bold. I fell in love with this perfume about 12 years ago and to this day still wear it. It's not available everywhere but thankfully Sephora still carries it.
ryanne t.
This is my go to for fall and winter fragrance... There is no other scent like it. Very warm and sexy, not musky and not flowery. Cannot describe it without smelling of. A little goes a long way. I've worn this as a cold weather evening scent for over a decade.
Lori K.
Girard, OH
When I came across this I was like OMG, I loved this perfume, its been a while since I had it, but the smell is amazing and lasts a very long time. Makes me want to go buy it again right now!
Emily D.
Waynesboro, TN
I get a good blast of peach, gardenia and patch. The vanilla sets in and wraps itself around the other notes mentioned. I can see this for a big night out on the town. Not a good office or movie scent. It's very out there and in your face. It's a live wire for sure!

Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
This fragrance has a lovely smell! Its so fresh and makes me think flowers and summer. Mmmh.. And I have had so many compliments, the times that I have been wearing this. Especially from men . :)
nash q.
This is one of my favorite scents. Has a fresh, fun, flirty feel. Although this is not one of Gucci s newer fragrances, still love it. A little on the pricey side but lasts all day. Great as a day time fragrance. Definitely would purchase it again.
lindsey w.
Salvisa, KY
My favorite scent! I love it as my fall/winter fragrance. The spray last all day and even on my clothes or hair the next day. Price is a little high but its worth the purchase. One bottle will last me over a year! One spray goes a long way! Love the shape of the bottle too. Unique
Jasmin C.
If this rate stars had 10 I will give it to the Gucci rush I love it it's the best one out their it make me feel sexy and just smells amazing and everyone ask what perfume I'm using
Patricia G.
BABYLON, NY
This is my signature winter scent. I've been wearing it for several years and always get complimented on it. It's comparable in price to most other name brand perfumes. It is definitely not a summer scent. I'll definitely continue buying this for years to come.
Stefi M.
Portland, OR
If you can find this fragrance, buy it! It's so unique in smell, woody but sweet, feminine but not overly so and it even gets better as the day goes on and lasts well. Love the lightweight, bright popping bottle as well. Sporty but chic.
Megan S.
Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?
Mel H.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
How long does the scent last?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What age group would this be good for?