BY GUCCI

GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?7 Answers
  • How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?5 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 6 Answers
Denise W.
The packaging is cute . The smell is awesome. Great daytime quality. Very distinguished aroma that last a long time.
Jazzmin A.
Phila, Pa
I love all my Gucci fragrances and this one is no exception smells great I always get compliments worth the purchase
Evelyn  .
This perfumes smells so soft but yet it stay on you all day . The smell stays and as you walk everyone can smell
Chelsea M.
Gray, GA
Received this as a gift. I usually wear it to work because of its light scent. A little to pricey for me though.
Josh S.
Hudson, FL
One of my favorite smells I love the Gucci brand I buy this for my wife on a constant basis she loves it as well
Yarii A.
tracy
So the first time i got it as a gift and i liked it a lot but now i cant find it, but i definitely recomemd it
Jana F.
Roanoke, TX
LOVE GUCCI RUSH!!! ALLTIME FAVE! No matter which perfume I switch to, I always end up going back to my Rush!
Allison R.
I love this perfume . Its smells great . I like how it doesn't gave a strong Snell like other perfume brands.
Miranda R.
Chino, CA
Amazing product . I use everyday . Nothing can top this i repeat this everyday . I bought it from the store .
Geo K.
Unique nothing else smells like this...will have people wondering. Spring / fall fragrance. Not for summer
Megan S.
Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What age group would this be good for?