GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette
GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette
By Gucci
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY

Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.

Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint Cloud , FL
1 year, 2 months ago
I find mine at little perfume shops. I haven't ran into trouble finding it here in Florida. If you ever come to Florida you'll definitely be able to get your hands on it.
lindsey w.
lindsey w.
Salvisa, KY
1 year, 10 months ago
Dillards and I have seen these online on ebay.