BY GUCCI

Launched by the design house of Gucci, Gucci Rush is classified as a sharp, oriental, woody fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of floral gardenia, coriander seeds, jasmine, rose, and vanilla. Experience Gucci Rush for Women with this 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray.

• Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?7 Answers
  • How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?6 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 6 Answers
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this fragrance for multiple reasons. Its a sweet soft sent that will last for hours. One mist is enough for the fragrance to last you a full day. The bottle stands out because its a deep red. I have purchase the perfume a few times and I will continue to do so. Its a must have.
Tiffany P.
Oldie but a goodie! I love this fragrance. This is a sexy light scent that can be worn at any time, any season. I can wear this to the gym or out on a date night. A super versatile fragrance. Been around for a long time too! Would buy again and def' recommend this!
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
One of my favorites. I've been wearing this since it came out. I always make sure to keep one in my rotation. It's strong, so if you don't like strong perfumes maybe it's not for you, but if you love a great smelling strong perfume, get this. You'll love it.
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
I love this perfume. It's such a different scent that is classic but not strong. Its young sexy, flirty and fun. It lasts all day its one of those scents that you will smell in your shower the next morning after you wore it all day yesterday. Its so delightful!
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
I can say many of my favorite fragrances come from Gucci, BUT THIS is my all time favorite fragrance that has been on the market. This has the sensuality of a woman that's has class, elegance, sass and sex appeal. I feel the hell out of myself when I wear this perfume. As it is you really can only buy it at Sephora. Fruity, floral and a bit musky.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The scent hits you right away, it is definitley not a soft or light one. However, it does grow on you and smells extremely pleasant. For the amount you get, the price is also very reasonable. Compared to other perfumes that are light and feminine, this one is very fun, loud and sexy. It is definitely not an everyday scent, but perfect for those special occasions and outings.
Brandi J.
Saint Cloud , FL
I have been wearing this scent since high school and it's still one of my favorites. It's sweet yet musky and youthful yet sexy. Every time I wear this I get compliments and people asking what it is. I recently rediscovered my love for Gucci RUSH and I'll never again let it out of my sight! *swoon*
Hs
The scent is supppppppper amazing. BUT!! This perfume suits very well only at night time. Every time you will have this scent of you it's like feel the senct of money) I mean it smells really expensive and cool) GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette
Daisy Y.
I got this as a gift. I didny like the smell. It's wasn't sweet. I'd have to agree that there is nothing that smells like this. It's pricey . I like the bottle and the color makes it attractive .
Hillary R.
This perfume is one of my absolute favorites! The lasting power on this perfume is amazing and it smells so nice I get compliments all the time! I bought this perfume at Sephora and I think it's the perfect Falltime sent!
Megan S.
Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What age group would this be good for?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.