BY GUCCI

GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?7 Answers
  • How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?5 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 6 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Amy S.
Midland, GA
I love love love Gucci Rush. This scent smells clean and sexy at the same time. This scent was a purchase I bought myself when I was 24 years old. Back then it cost about $65.00 and I wore it to death. I can't find it any more but since this app I am so excited to repurchase my Gucci Rush! Love all Gucci fragrances they never disappoint!!!
Erika Q.
I wish this perfume was not so hard to find! It makes me so sad!! The one I have at home I've had for such a long time Bc I never use it due to the fact that it's impossible to find! I love this smell! It's expensive It's Gucci! But worth every penny! You can't go wrong with this sexy smell!
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
OMG!!! Have you tried this perfume?! If not, what are you waiting for? This is my absolute favorite. This is one of the perfumes that if I know I'm running low, I will make sure to go grab some more because I do not wanna run out. I love love love this!!!
Caroline G.
Cape Coral, FL
My all time favorite perfume! It is certainly more for occasions than every day wear, but you can get it pretty cheap on Zulilly when they have it and is more than worth the price you will pay. Men love it! Mine calls it "love potion"!
Ayesha Z.
This perfume reminds me of college and makes me so happy. I love the cool packaging and the scent is awesome. It doesn't last long and it kind of got weird after a couple of months. I would recommend this if someone uses it quickly.
Shajwan O.
River Grove, IL
it's amazing perfume I literally love it so much that whenever I go I put it on!!!!!!!!!! it smells so beautiful my favorite I always tell my friends to buy it.bit I'm afraid if it gets done uhh it's sad but I LOVE IT!!!!
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
This perfume smells really nice. It last all day. I have been using it for a while now. It is also packaged nicely! You can find it at Sephora or any major store. I recommend this scent to all my friends.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
I actually smelled this on a man I had to ask him what he was wearing when he told me it was this I went and bought it for my husband ever since all time fav Gucci
Marianna R.
Shirley, NY
Love the smell! Complements all the time. Long lasting fragrance. I am a first time user but I will be repurchasing this perfume. Scent is not too strong.
Antoneta H.
Awesome perfume for women! It smells great but I will recommend that everyone shop online for it because I haven't seen in stores in a long time.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What age group would this be good for?