BY GUCCI

GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?7 Answers
  • How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?6 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 6 Answers
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this fragrance for multiple reasons. Its a sweet soft sent that will last for hours. One mist is enough for the fragrance to last you a full day. The bottle stands out because its a deep red. I have purchase the perfume a few times and I will continue to do so. Its a must have.
Tiffany P.
Oldie but a goodie! I love this fragrance. This is a sexy light scent that can be worn at any time, any season. I can wear this to the gym or out on a date night. A super versatile fragrance. Been around for a long time too! Would buy again and def' recommend this!
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
I can say many of my favorite fragrances come from Gucci, BUT THIS is my all time favorite fragrance that has been on the market. This has the sensuality of a woman that's has class, elegance, sass and sex appeal. I feel the hell out of myself when I wear this perfume. As it is you really can only buy it at Sephora. Fruity, floral and a bit musky.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The scent hits you right away, it is definitley not a soft or light one. However, it does grow on you and smells extremely pleasant. For the amount you get, the price is also very reasonable. Compared to other perfumes that are light and feminine, this one is very fun, loud and sexy. It is definitely not an everyday scent, but perfect for those special occasions and outings.
darkskin e.
I love everything from gucci. Rush is an intoxicating long lasting perfume. The compliments i get everytime i wear it! It's also a fragrance you can wear during any season and is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression. I got mine from scentbird but i plan on purchasing a full bottle as a gift to myself. If you're into peach and flowery scents, look no further girl.
Brandi J.
Saint Cloud , FL
I have been wearing this scent since high school and it's still one of my favorites. It's sweet yet musky and youthful yet sexy. Every time I wear this I get compliments and people asking what it is. I recently rediscovered my love for Gucci RUSH and I'll never again let it out of my sight! *swoon*
Daisy Y.
I got this as a gift. I didny like the smell. It's wasn't sweet. I'd have to agree that there is nothing that smells like this. It's pricey . I like the bottle and the color makes it attractive .
Hillary R.
This perfume is one of my absolute favorites! The lasting power on this perfume is amazing and it smells so nice I get compliments all the time! I bought this perfume at Sephora and I think it's the perfect Falltime sent!
Indie L.
One of my favourite!!
It has a perfect scents.
I am a repeat user, love love this.
Yes it long lasting.
Yes it meets my expectations.
Might be a little to expensive for some perfumes out there but its worth the spent!!
Megan M.
roseville
Love it!! It's a great scent one of my go to perfumes! I've worn it for years!! It's a fall scent if you ask me but I'm weird and match my perfumes to the color I'm wearing or my mood!
Megan S.
Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What age group would this be good for?

back