BY GUCCI

GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?7 Answers
  • How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?5 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 6 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Tiffany P.
Review for: Eau De Toilette 30Ml-1Oz more...
Oldie but a goodie! I love this fragrance. This is a sexy light scent that can be worn at any time, any season. I can wear this to the gym or out on a date night. A super versatile fragrance. Been around for a long time too! Would buy again and def' recommend this!
Maria N.
I can say many of my favorite fragrances come from Gucci, BUT THIS is my all time favorite fragrance that has been on the market. This has the sensuality of a woman that's has class, elegance, sass and sex appeal. I feel the hell out of myself when I wear this perfume. As it is you really can only buy it at Sephora. Fruity, floral and a bit musky.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My husband loves when I wear this perfume.  It is the best scent that lasts all day, literally.  I never have to reapply this perfume and can still smell it at the end of the day.  I love this scent and love that my husband likes it so much too.  It is a definite must have for your perfume collection.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The scent hits you right away, it is definitley not a soft or light one. However, it does grow on you and smells extremely pleasant. For the amount you get, the price is also very reasonable. Compared to other perfumes that are light and feminine, this one is very fun, loud and sexy. It is definitely not an everyday scent, but perfect for those special occasions and outings.
Moonyalondon H.
Review for: Eau De Toilette Women more...
I love everything from gucci. Rush is an intoxicating long lasting perfume. The compliments i get everytime i wear it! It's also a fragrance you can wear during any season and is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression. I got mine from scentbird but i plan on purchasing a full bottle as a gift to myself. If you're into peach and flowery scents, look no further girl.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
I have been wearing this scent since high school and it's still one of my favorites. It's sweet yet musky and youthful yet sexy. Every time I wear this I get compliments and people asking what it is. I recently rediscovered my love for Gucci RUSH and I'll never again let it out of my sight! *swoon*
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Love this scent! Clean yet sexy, fun yet bold. I fell in love with this perfume about 12 years ago and to this day still wear it. It's not available everywhere but thankfully Sephora still carries it.
Jasmin C.
If this rate stars had 10 I will give it to the Gucci rush I love it it's the best one out their it make me feel sexy and just smells amazing and everyone ask what perfume I'm using
Daisy Y.
Review for: Eau De Toilette more...
I got this as a gift. I didny like the smell. It's wasn't sweet. I'd have to agree that there is nothing that smells like this. It's pricey . I like the bottle and the color makes it attractive .
Hillary R.
This perfume is one of my absolute favorites! The lasting power on this perfume is amazing and it smells so nice I get compliments all the time! I bought this perfume at Sephora and I think it's the perfect Falltime sent!
Megan S.
Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
What age group would this be good for?