26 colors available

BY GUCCI

GUCCI Rush Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?7 Answers
  • How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?5 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 6 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
Amy S.
Amy S.
Midland, GA
I love love love Gucci Rush. This scent smells clean and sexy at the same time. This scent was a purchase I bought myself when I was 24 years old. Back then it cost about $65.00 and I wore it to death. I can't find it any more but since this app I am so excited to repurchase my Gucci Rush! Love all Gucci fragrances they never disappoint!!!
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
I wish this perfume was not so hard to find! It makes me so sad!! The one I have at home I've had for such a long time Bc I never use it due to the fact that it's impossible to find! I love this smell! It's expensive It's Gucci! But worth every penny! You can't go wrong with this sexy smell!
Bre M.
Bre M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells so sexy!!! I had a friend who wore this but I never knew the name of it, one day while perfume shopping I came across this,I sprayed it and realized this is what my friend was wearing. I bought it for myself, I like I said this stuff just smells sexy.
ryanne t.
ryanne t.
This is my go to for fall and winter fragrance... There is no other scent like it. Very warm and sexy, not musky and not flowery. Cannot describe it without smelling of. A little goes a long way. I've worn this as a cold weather evening scent for over a decade.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG!!! Have you tried this perfume?! If not, what are you waiting for? This is my absolute favorite. This is one of the perfumes that if I know I'm running low, I will make sure to go grab some more because I do not wanna run out. I love love love this!!!
nash q.
nash q.
This is one of my favorite scents. Has a fresh, fun, flirty feel. Although this is not one of Gucci s newer fragrances, still love it. A little on the pricey side but lasts all day. Great as a day time fragrance. Definitely would purchase it again.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Cape Coral, FL
My all time favorite perfume! It is certainly more for occasions than every day wear, but you can get it pretty cheap on Zulilly when they have it and is more than worth the price you will pay. Men love it! Mine calls it "love potion"!
Ayesha Z.
Ayesha Z.
This perfume reminds me of college and makes me so happy. I love the cool packaging and the scent is awesome. It doesn't last long and it kind of got weird after a couple of months. I would recommend this if someone uses it quickly.
Shajwan O.
Shajwan O.
River Grove, IL
it's amazing perfume I literally love it so much that whenever I go I put it on!!!!!!!!!! it smells so beautiful my favorite I always tell my friends to buy it.bit I'm afraid if it gets done uhh it's sad but I LOVE IT!!!!
Amparo S.
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
This perfume smells really nice. It last all day. I have been using it for a while now. It is also packaged nicely! You can find it at Sephora or any major store. I recommend this scent to all my friends.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this long lasting or do you need to reapply ?
Mel H.
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Waleska R.
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
How is this different from the original Gucci Rush?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know where I can find this? I haven't seen it in stores for years...I think it was discontinued.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What age group would this be good for?