Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Carolyn H.Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Martina P.Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by marilupe g.

BY GUCCI

Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

• Got this as a present and fell in love with it.. I love c...2 Answers
Haley H.
I love the scent of this perfume. It is quite beautiful, however, the scent does not last which is very disappointing considering the high price tag. I probably would not recommend this to a friend since it's expensive and the scent only lasts for about 20-30 minutes on me.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn, IL
Absolutely LOVE the smell of this perfume!!!! It fresh and clean with a little of spice to it that isn't too overwhelming. The fragrance lasts forever through out the day and I'm one that loves to smell the perfume on themselves throughout the day. Anytime I wear this perfume I always get compliments. Any of the gucci brand perfumes are actually really pretty. I would recommend anyone to try out their fragrances!
Carolyn H.
Whenever I first got this I liked the smell of it but after awhile I it kinda got boring and I didn't like the scent anymore. The bottle it comes in is very cute. It is very pricey so if you really love the scent it's perfect for you.
KayDee B.
South Ogden
One of my favorites, long lasting perfume that isn't too strong. Compared to others I find I get the most compliments on this one. The bottle is super cute adding style to my collection. I will be purchasing this again in the near future.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I really liked the smell of this.  It has a nice scent that isn't floral or sweet, more of a spicy scent.  It lasts well on the skin and is very light!
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
It's actually rare for me to find a perfume that smell good and this is one of the good ones I've found. This fragrance is some what sweet the only downside is that it doesn't stay for a long time
Danielle B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have this and it us pricey but I am absolutely in love with it. It smells so so good.if I could I would give it 10 stars. Yesssss.
Cherl S.
Union Springs, AL
Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette Spray long lasting fragrance last all day long. It's real expensive, but worth it. Love the scent.
Ashana G.
Roswell, GA
I used to love this scent but not a big fan anymore. It's too sweet for me now, I like the spicy scented perfumes and colognes.
Annie R.
This perfume is nice, I like the florals smell to it, I have others that I favor over this one. But this is in my top 3
Chastity R.
Got this as a present and fell in love with it.. I love clean fresh perfumes.nothing 2 musky , flowery or over powering. Any recommendations.??