BY GUCCI

Inspired by the beautiful gowns from the Gucci Première couture collection show at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival, this collection celebrates the star in every woman. Grace sits with attitude, beauty with power. Just as a leading lady graces the red carpet with her couture Gucci gown, every woman deserves her Gucci Première moment.

The fragrance opens with the luxury and exuberance of a vintage champagne. A burst of effervescent bergamot fused with feminine and celebratory orange blossom conveys the heady excitement of the red carpet entrance. At the scent's core nestle, the brilliant white flowers of an intense bouquet, laced with a magnetically sensual modern musk. The timeless allure of the leading lady, the perfect balance of power and sensuality, inspires a collective captured breath. The fragrance's warm and indulgent foundation rests in a beguiling cocktail of subtly smoky leather and creamy balsamic woods that epitomizes absolute glamour.

Notes:
Bergamot, Orange Blossom, White Flower, Musk, Leather, Wood.
Style:
Beautiful. Powerful. Sensual.

GUCCI

Redefining Luxury | Influential, innovative, and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a modern approach to fashion. Gucci's eclectic, contemporary, romantic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.

Buy on ULTA
Bogi J.
Chesapeake, VA
I got it for last Christmas from my mother. The smell was awesome!! It stayed on long, so I got compliments everywhere. Its scent was sweet but not heavy, gave you a golden, luxurious feeling. Definitely recommend who likes something more than light, fruity scents! I thinks it fits for winter rather than for summer!
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
My all time favorite perfume! I used to spray myself and sample it every time I went to Sephora! Then my husband finally bought me a bottle a few years ago!! I wear it every chance I get! I'm finally starting to run low and desperately need to repurchase but I absolutely will because it is that good! I am not good with describing scents but it has a very elegant scent that is not overpowering or too floral.
✧・゚Sommer R.
san diego
one of the best perfumes created, this perfume is one of my favorites, it is a gentle scent but also very strong! a little pricey but it is definitely worth the money
Kate A.
Sandusky
This is my favorite perfume! I've used it for three years along with the matching lotion occasionally too. Heavy scents can really bother me because of allergies but this scent stays on very well, and isn't too heavy. It's pricey but you only need to buy it about once a year.
Christian H.
Fenton, MI
I really love this Gucci perfume just love it! I usually like more sweet floral scents but this perfume is skittle more spicy of a scent but not too overpowering. I bought it at Ulta and it was not too expensive. I defiantly am gonna try more of their scents.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
When it comes to great smell I'm the #1 this scent is my fav not to strong not to soft but just right bought it at Macy it had a great value to it not to pricey I won't change anything about it is just right!
Amanda R.
Daphne
This is my all-time favorite. Well, for now anyway! I've been wearing this since about 2013, and it's gotten me a ton of compliments. It's a great date night or night time scent. It's very sultry. It's expensive, but all the great perfumes are. That's something you should save up for and not buy 5 things you don't love. Just pick one GREAT scent and get it. :D
Bianca G.
El Monte, CA
I love this so much, it has such a nice, elegant smell to it. I recently purchased mine on a trip to Las Vegas. I love the packaging, the bottle is really cute. This is the first time I've purchased this and I'm glad I did, so I'd totally recommend to others!
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
I received a sample of this thinking I would not like it but low and behold it is a fragrance growing on me. It does last all day for me and is overall a great fragrance not too floral not too fruity. It is expensive which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.
Christina m.
Bel Air, MD
Amazing scent! This perfume is the perfect balance between clean and warm...which i love. And i think makes it a good all year round fragrance. The bottle itself is gorgeous. Everything about this perfume just feels luxurious. And another important point to mention is that in my opinion it is not too light that you cant smell it nor too heavy that it is overwhelming. Perfect!
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
How much does this originally retailed for ?
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Is this a great gift to give to a guy for christmas?
Jahvaughnne S.
Brampton
How much is this?
Haley H.
GUCCI Première Eau de Parfum Spray Does the Gucci Premiere Eau De Parfum differ in scent from the Eau De Toilette version? I'm not quite sure of the difference, if there even is one... Gucci Premiere Eau de Toilette Spray
Monika A.
Manchester, Manchester
i need to try this i love gucci 😍😍