15 colors available

BY GUCCI

A floral woody musk fragrance for contemporary Inspired by timeless Hollywood glamour Soft, fresh, elegant, warm & alluring Top notes of bergamot & orange blossom Heart notes of white flowers & musk Base notes of patchouli & sandalwood Launched in 2012...

Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I honestly love this scent, it is a nice sexy, yet classy scent. I love how I always get compliments from using my Gucci perfume yet I only use it on important events and days. I will definitely recommend yet I won't recommend to people with allergies to strong scents because one spray is really strong. Also I love that it last longer than most brands.
krystal l.
krystal l.
This is my favorite perfume to wear. It smells really great and is good to wear if you're going to any events (It lingers throughout the day). It can be a little heavy, so I would make sure not to spray too much. I would buy it again, but it is pricey because of the designer brand :(
Liz B.
Liz B.
Very over priced since this wears off within 3 hours. Then bottle is beautiful..kinda hard to see through unless you hold it up to the light. Top Note: Orange Blossom, Bergamot
•Heart Note: Leather, Fur
•Base Note: Musk
If they would reformulate to last longer it would be a 5 star
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
I received a sample of this thinking I would not like it but low and behold it is a fragrance growing on me. It does last all day for me and is overall a great fragrance not too floral not too fruity. It is expensive which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.
Shar T.
Shar T.
las vegas, NV
My grandma bought me a bottle when I went to High School, and I've been hooked ever since. It's the "go'to" fragrance when you're circulating in a posh crowd, because everyone who is anyone knows the smell. I so recommend this as a part of your basics.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
By far my favorite scent ever! Without a doubt this is what I consider my "go-to" scent, and I love wearing it on special occasions for a little added boost. The fragrance is light and airy, but not too floral at all. It's the perfect mix.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Key West, FL
I love this perfume! Every time I wear it, I get many many compliments. It also lasts all day which is another plus. Some perfumes give me headaches, but I have never gotten one with this perfume either! I can't get enough.
Paula R.
Paula R.
This is my favorite perfume! I always get so many complements and it lasts a really long time. Not only the smell is amazing but it also comes in a stunning Gucci container. I totally recommend this for a night out
Synthia S.
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
One of my favorite fragrances in the strong department. It's long lasting (all day and next day you can smell it). The woody musky- scent is available at Sephora within JC Penny. I recommend it to others.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cosmopolis, WA
I love this fragrance. I've been using Gucci scents for about a year. Gucci Premiere is very sophisticated and great for date nights with my hunny. I bought mine from my local Sephora.
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
How much does this originally retailed for ?
Jahvaughnne S.
Jahvaughnne S.
Brampton
How much is this?
Jeanette L.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Is this a great gift to give to a guy for christmas?
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Has anyone tried this product yet?