BY GUCCI

A floral woody musk fragrance for contemporary Inspired by timeless Hollywood glamour Soft, fresh, elegant, warm & alluring Top notes of bergamot & orange blossom Heart notes of white flowers & musk Base notes of patchouli & sandalwood Launched in 2012...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Bogi J.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Women more...
I got it for last Christmas from my mother. The smell was awesome!! It stayed on long, so I got compliments everywhere. Its scent was sweet but not heavy, gave you a golden, luxurious feeling. Definitely recommend who likes something more than light, fruity scents! I thinks it fits for winter rather than for summer!
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
My all time favorite perfume! I used to spray myself and sample it every time I went to Sephora! Then my husband finally bought me a bottle a few years ago!! I wear it every chance I get! I'm finally starting to run low and desperately need to repurchase but I absolutely will because it is that good! I am not good with describing scents but it has a very elegant scent that is not overpowering or too floral.
✧・゚Sommer R.
san diego
Review for: Women more...
one of the best perfumes created, this perfume is one of my favorites, it is a gentle scent but also very strong! a little pricey but it is definitely worth the money
Kate A.
Sandusky
This is my favorite perfume! I've used it for three years along with the matching lotion occasionally too. Heavy scents can really bother me because of allergies but this scent stays on very well, and isn't too heavy. It's pricey but you only need to buy it about once a year.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
I received a sample of this thinking I would not like it but low and behold it is a fragrance growing on me. It does last all day for me and is overall a great fragrance not too floral not too fruity. It is expensive which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
MY GO TO PERFUME !

It’s mature, timeless and classy. You want to impress your boss or a client?! Wear this perfume! I always get compliments when I wear this perfume..ALWAYS ! From every walk of life, men and women, young and old.

Def. need a lifetime supply of these :)
Christina m.
Bel Air, MD
Amazing scent! This perfume is the perfect balance between clean and warm...which i love. And i think makes it a good all year round fragrance. The bottle itself is gorgeous. Everything about this perfume just feels luxurious. And another important point to mention is that in my opinion it is not too light that you cant smell it nor too heavy that it is overwhelming. Perfect!
Gris H.
Review for: no color more...
As i love perfumes, i couldn't leave this without trying. I tried a sample of it and its scent was so good. I would probably purchase this in the future. It is one of the best perfumes in the market.
Bianca
I love this so much, it has such a nice, elegant smell to it. I recently purchased mine on a trip to Las Vegas. I love the packaging, the bottle is really cute. This is the first time I've purchased this and I'm glad I did, so I'd totally recommend to others!
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
One of my favorite fragrances in the strong department. It's long lasting (all day and next day you can smell it). The woody musky- scent is available at Sephora within JC Penny. I recommend it to others.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Is this a great gift to give to a guy for christmas?
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
How much does this originally retailed for ?
Jahvaughnne S.
Brampton
How much is this?
Monika A.
Manchester, Manchester
i need to try this i love gucci 😍😍
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Has anyone tried this product yet?