BY GUCCI

nspired by the beautiful gowns from the Gucci Première couture collection show at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival, this collection celebrates the star in every woman. Grace sits with attitude, beauty with power. Just as a leading lady graces the red carpet with her couture Gucci gown, every woman deserves her Gucci Première moment.

The fragrance opens with the luxury and exuberance of a vintage champagne. A burst of effervescent bergamot fused with feminine and celebratory orange blossom conveys the heady excitement of the red carpet entrance. At the scent's core nestle, the brilliant white flowers of an intense bouquet, laced with a magnetically sensual modern musk. The timeless allure of the leading lady, the perfect balance of power and sensuality, inspires a collective captured breath. The fragrance's warm and indulgent foundation rests in a beguiling cocktail of subtly smoky leather and creamy balsamic woods that epitomizes absolute glamour.

Fragrance Notes:
Bergamot, Orange Blossom, White Flower, Musk, Leather, Wood.

• Gucci Première Eau De Parfum Does the Gucci Premiere Eau...1 Answers
  • i need to try this i love gucci 😍😍2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ? Was debating on a Christmas gif...1 Answers
Keziah K.
Troutdale, OR
All time favorite perfume. Amazing scent long lasting not too strong and the container is really fancy looking. I ran out of this product not even a month after getting it because it was so good. I totally recommend it to anyone looking at it because it’s quality is top notch.
Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Gucci is an amazing brand, and I loved this perfume in the store. I found myself not gravitating towards it, as it’s a bit heavy and more of a mature scent than I usually go for. But I would recommend to anyone who likes this kind of scent.
Adriana L.
Lake Placid, FL
I just bought Gucci Premiere Parfume, I was debating but after a while I went ahead and got it, so glad I did. I love the sweet smell that it gives me, lasts all day long and i be getting compliments. Its sweet but not to strong, it's worth the Price.
Amanda R.
Daphne, AL
This is my all-time favorite. Well, for now anyway! I've been wearing this since about 2013, and it's gotten me a ton of compliments. It's a great date night or night time scent. It's very sultry. It's expensive, but all the great perfumes are. That's something you should save up for and not buy 5 things you don't love. Just pick one GREAT scent and get it. :D
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
When it comes to great smell I'm the #1 this scent is my fav not to strong not to soft but just right bought it at Macy it had a great value to it not to pricey I won't change anything about it is just right!
Claudette B.
Dallas
I absolutely love this fragrance! I received it as a gift last year and I’ve been hooked ever since. The scent is intoxicating and I’m always getting compliments whenever I wear it.
Bogi J.
Chesapeake, VA
I got it for last Christmas from my mother. The smell was awesome!! It stayed on long, so I got compliments everywhere. Its scent was sweet but not heavy, gave you a golden, luxurious feeling. Definitely recommend who likes something more than light, fruity scents! I thinks it fits for winter rather than for summer!
Bianca G.
El Monte, CA
I love this so much, it has such a nice, elegant smell to it. I recently purchased mine on a trip to Las Vegas. I love the packaging, the bottle is really cute. This is the first time I've purchased this and I'm glad I did, so I'd totally recommend to others!
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
I received a sample of this thinking I would not like it but low and behold it is a fragrance growing on me. It does last all day for me and is overall a great fragrance not too floral not too fruity. It is expensive which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.
Gabby M.
This is my go to perfume! Whenever I'm wearing the Gucci Première I get tons of compliments. It's a alluring and sexy scent. One spray of this can linger all day. The bottle is all gold feels luxurious and sits beautifully on my perfume tray. Highly recommend this for a leading lady.
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
How much does this originally retailed for ?
Jahvaughnne S.
Brampton
How much is this?
Monika A.
Manchester, Manchester
i need to try this i love gucci 😍😍
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Is this a great gift to give to a guy for christmas?
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Has anyone tried this product yet?