BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An alluring fragrance heightened by a sensual, spicy soul, Gucci Pour Homme II is the essence of young, masculine sensuality. The embodiment of relaxed refinement for the modern-minded man whose style is distinctive and effortless, this fresh, spicy, woody, scent is filled with playful attitude and charisma. Notes: Bergamot, Violet Leaves, Cinnamon, Pimento, Black Tea, Myrrh, Tobacco Leaves, White Musk, Olive Wood. Style: Seductive. Masculine. Free-spirited. see more...

cyn m.
Pasadena
This is by far the best smelling cologne for men ever. I love the smell of it and it's not that expensive for a great cologne. It's pretty average. $40-$60 US and you smell great all day. It's long-lasting and just smells so great. Better than cheap smelling AXE or what I like to call something else that would just be censored on my review. Hahaha.
Courtney W.
Daphne, AL
This is, by far, the best smelling men's cologne EVER. I cannot get enough of it. I even bought my own bottle to spray on my pillow to smell my man when he's not around.
Kimberly G.
Omg this smell is so seductive..I love when my husband puts this on..I just want to be smelling him lol..the smell is so muscling and heavenly..this has to be my favorite men perfume of all time..I totally recommend this for any man out there..lol totally worth every penny
Eric D.
West Hollywood
SERIOUSLY one of the best scenes from Gucci in a long while.. It's perfect for spring/summer because it's light, fresh and clean smelling while still being masculine.. This is also one of my top 4 scents
mary c.
Des Plaines, IL
this is such a great scent! so perfect for nights out or you just want to feel good. it has such a sexy scent to it that no one can resist . love the bottle also which is another plus. it has a very lasting smell to it which isgreat so you wont have to take it with you to re apply.
Fabio P.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This seriously smells so good. More of a scent to wear in the winter time, but it's very strong, so don't spray too much. It's very long lasting as well. Pretty pricey, but definitely a product I would purchase again
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is one of the most unique men's fragrances I have smelled. I got this for my husband and I just love this when he wears it. It's not too heavy or too citrusy like typical male colognes. It's fresh, woodsy and has an almost cinnamon like note to it.
Dean M.
Baldwin, NY
Omg long lasting smell i love it when i go to work and people ask me what is that u wearing and where u got it... and when i am taken the train to work or going out i get so so many questions about what ki d of colon is that
Kai J.
Columbia, MO
This stuff smells HEAVENLY. My girlfriend can't stop smelling me after I put this stuff on. I feel like a confident manly man when I wear this stuff. It also comes in a pretty neat bottle.
Sofia M.
Yonkers, NY
I was looking for a new perfume, I normally wear Coco, Shalimar or # 5. I'm so glad I chose this. It's a beautiful fragrance. Lasts for hours. My daughter even loved it, and she's very picky about perfumes..
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Does this have a strong smell?
Kevin O.
Elmwood Park, IL
I LOVE the smell of this cologne, I recently purchased a bottle from Sephora. I noticed for me, the scent doesn't seem to last long. Obviously, everyone has a different chemistry and it re-acts differently to each person. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem?