Gucci Pour Homme by Mini EDT . 17 oz

BY GUCCI

Gucci Pour Homme is a mixture of timeless classic and modern, The top notes is a blend of White Pepper Ginger Pink Bay, With the middle notes of Papyrus Wood Orris Rhizome and the base notes are Amber Leather Vetiver Olibanum, see more...

Gucci Pour Homme by Mini EDT . 17 oz
Luz R.
Philadelphia, PA
Smell awsome can never go wrong with some Gucci!!! Love the bottle the packaging everything!!! I did buy it again and one for hubby very long lasting!! Yes I recommend my dad got it and brother got one too
Erika Q.
Yassssss! You can never ever go wrong with this scent ! It's Gucci.. So it's not cheap but so worth every dollar! Lasts a long time.. Met every expectation of mine! Gave it 4 stars because I have other perfumes that I rather wear! But it's a very sexy smell!
Sharifa L.
I got this as a gift once for one of my roommates and they absolutely loved it. I like this perfume because a little bit goes a long way. you spray it on once and you smell it throughout the whole day
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
My coworker actually just purchased this and it smells amazing ! It actually wasn't to strong, it's a ver pleasant smell! I would defiantly purchase this myself. She actually purchased hers at Sephora !
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
My brother was the first one with this and it smells amazing . Everytime he walked by the kitchen on Xmas. It was as if he sprayed and walked away. I would Definantly buy this for my dad or boyfriend.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Such an incredible smell and great to take with you while traveling since it's so small. It's light, airy, and long lasting.
Hailey G.
Awesome awesome awesome is all I have to say! They are purrrrfect!!!!!! Love these! Nice packaging.
Alondra E.
Fort Worth, TX
Love it and it works really good and it does not give you the acne it give you treatment
Lasharie U.
Clemmons, NC
If you want to get something for your boyfriend for a gift this would really good.
Maloney C.
Irvine, CA
Hubby loves this scent and he is pretty picky. I love it too. It is very sexy
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
What does this really do ??