BY GUCCI

Gucci (new) Cologne by Gucci, A modern and masculine woody chypre for men and the companion to gucci perfume for women. This fragrance opens with notes of bergamot, cypress and violet the heart containing tobacco leaves and jasmine and the base notes consisting of patchouli, amber and elemi ( incense which is not derived from wood). see more...

Chase B.
I love this stuff. I have used multiple different types of cologne and this is by far one of the best smells I have ever used. Ladies love it.
Seleste R.
Love love love smells great every time i use it the smell lasts for ever i even spray it all over my house some times should make a candle
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
All I can say is when I smell this on my man i just want to jump him lol it smell that good and it last long time
Messaoudi G.
J'adore les parfum de la marque gucci , je me sent élégant e quand je met cette parfum . J'adore aussi gucci bambo vraiment magnifique