BY GUCCI

A mesmerizing Chypre floral and the first Gucci fragrance under the supervision of Guccis creative director Frida Giannini. This is a sophisticated fragrance for women composed by perfumer Ilias Ermenidis. The scent opens with exotic guava; there is the intoxicating note of Haitian Tiare flower in the heart and patchouli musk and honey in the base. see more...

Kellie B.
Love gucci....my husband bought me the perfume and he loves the smell of on me as much as I love it on myself and a little bit formed a very long ways
Bek R.
Was given this as a gift by my partner as a last minute duty free purchase.

I absolutely love the chunky bottle and gold lid, looks good on my dressing table! It's a very nice everyday scent
Mimi B.
this smells really nice it was a gift to me few years ago I love it I recommend if you like a perfume that isn't to strong just okay
kevin t.
Fond du sac
This product which I had use is really amazing it smells really good and it last for the whole day I don't have spray it again
yorgelys p.
miami fl
Me encanto el mejor perfume de todos quede realmente fascinada al colocarme y la gente siempre me pregunta que cual es