BY GUCCI

A mesmerizing Chypre floral and the first Gucci fragrance under the supervision of Guccis creative director Frida Giannini. This is a sophisticated fragrance for women composed by perfumer Ilias Ermenidis. The scent opens with exotic guava; there is the intoxicating note of Haitian Tiare flower in the heart and patchouli musk and honey in the base. see more...

hirathea b.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this Gucci New Eau De Toilette Spray its my fav i use every time i hit the clubs and partys
Joselyn F.
Smell is nice! They're really good when it comes to this! I definitely recommend this perfume!
nichole s.
Tolleson, AZ
To be honest i dislike this perfume i dislike the smell and it is long lasting but am just not a fan i don't like the smell neither do i get ANY compliments on it and i usually get comments on how good my perfume smells and this one is not one of them i revived it has a gift and NOPE i will not buy or recommended .
Laura C.
Intl Falls, MN
Eeek- new favourite! This smell is incredible- I had to go back and purchase another one the next day! Def a must have for your smell collection!
Neethu G.
Trivandrum
It's an awesome product everyone should try . Believe me it's awesome . It has a sweet aromatic smell the smell last for a day it's long lasting. We can't compare this to it's alternatives it's really nice yes I will buy it again because I'm addicted to this smell
Neethu G.
Trivandrum
Does it can shipped to Trivandrum in india